[S21] Episode 6: Alone

Persona slowly opened his eyes before pointing his Centurion everywhere, looking around for the enemy. For a moment, he was in battle mode, but slowly had turned to confusion, upon realizing that he had woken up on an island. Beside him were Val, Chika, and Ikarus, who had his back covered in bandages. By the beachside was Will, staring at the ground while sitting on a rock, almost reflecting on his actions.

"Will.." mumbled Persona, slowly getting up from the ground, "What happened..?"

"We've lost," stated Will abruptly in a grim manner, "Even with our combined powers, it seems that he'd achieved fate."

"I'm.. sorry, Will," Persona said as he shamefully lowered his head on the ground, "If I hadn't brought the Magia Orb.. Jukkon wouldn't have been able to achieve his goal.."

"Jukkon would've won anyways," replied Will, in an attempt to assure Persona and rid him of his guilt, "Had he not received the Magia Orb, his disguise as Law would've surely ended in us dying due to our trust in him. Having him get rid of us and not specifying his fated command had landed us luckily in this island."

"Right.. where are we?"

"Judging from my tracker, and the MRSC, we seem to be in Ikarus' dimension; somewhere in the World of Sea. Ikarus knows the best way out of these parts, but unfortunately he's knocked unconscious. He's suffered the most, but at what cost?"

"There's got to be a way for us to fight Jukkon, right? Our hope isn't totally lost?"

"Unfortunately, I've seen what Fate had done for him after you were knocked down. Anything he says is what Fate goes by. His initial command, to win all battles, makes him impossible to beat. Not even the power of the Diamond Zone or Platinum Rotation could break it. It's power seems universal, and triggered instantly, automatically. It rivals any power in the multiverse and triumphs above everything. There's no way to go against it.

Hope really does seem lost."

"Not quite," said a familiar voice from the sleeping bodies.

Will perked up, as Persona looked behind him in confusion. They've heard that voice before. Will got up from the stone he was sitting on and walked over to the sleeping bodies.

"Who.. said that?" asked Will.

"You recognize this voice, don't you?" replied the voice.

"That's.. that's Law's voice!" yelled Persona in shock, falling to the ground.

"Law!" exclaimed Will, "You're alive?"

"That's quite not the case either," Law said, "It is true that Jukkon had killed my physical body, but I still reside in Valeria's body as another soul."

"What exactly does that mean?" asked Persona.

"Well, you do know the very act of inheriting something, correct? For Sachiko, it was Ryder's Collection Rad-A. He has given her his Collection in order to fend off of Seraph, and in doing so, unleashed new potential for her Diamond Zone. For Ikarus, it was Diablo. Although they could not live with two bodies, they do share the same body now, but with two separate minds. Even for you, who wields the Centurion, gifted by your own father. In terms of inheritance, it's only courtesy that I pass one to Valeria as well before I part, correct?"

"So does that mean.." mumbled Will.

"Yes," confirmed Law, "As a part of Valeria's current soul, I've gifted her with my Law of Authority. Not only that, but the knowledge I've obtained as one of the oldest beings of this world. Although I cannot help her physically, I might as well help her mentally. She's come a long way ever since she's started her journey. I do wish that she gets the goals she desires."

"How thoughtful," said Will, "I'm just glad that you hadn't fully departed from us."

"Yes, I had tried to tell Ikarus to stop earlier, but it seemed that he was full of blind rage."

"He hadn't fought that hard against me when we first met. I do wonder if he's holding back his true power."

"Ikarus hasn't experienced true loss before. He's old as time itself, but he has the mindset of a little boy. I wouldn't suggest to use that as a form of enhancement for Ikarus, but it shows that he has true power within him. Without his wings, he's significantly weakened. Please protect him before he gets his wings back."

"So.. what do we do once they wake up?" asked Persona.

"Jukkon, with his new powers of Fate, will continue with his planned agenda," explained Law, "He has probably noticed that you all still haven't died. There's a chance that he will be sending more powerful opponents towards you in an attempt to finally finish you off while working on his plan. Right now, I'm not sensing anything major, so I'm assuming that he's not used to his power of Fate yet, or that he requires a lot of energy to command Fate for something more large-scale.

We'll need to transport to another dimension if we would want to try shaking off Jukkon's minions."

"My dimension," said Persona, "It's pretty normal compared to this World of Sea, and there's lots of people around that we can easily blend in. I'm sure that we can find some save haven there."

"Then it's settled," said Will, picking up his Berserker Blade, "I can't afford to lose anymore of you all. As of the moment, defeating Jukkon isn't our priority, but the safety among us. Let's go."