[S21] Episode 4: Definition of Strength

"Hey!" yelled Ally, waving his hands, "Ikarus! I knew I could recognize that ship anywhere!"

"Ally!" smiled Ikarus, "It's been such a long time! How have you been?"

"It's been fun and dandy. I've been hanging around with Jamie, Garbajo, and Banzai here."

Garbajo, Jamie, James Jr. and Banzai ran out of their house, "Ikarus! Kitsune!"

"Ahhhh!" smiled Kitsune in joy, "It's been a long time since I've seen you guys!"

"Mr. Chicken! Ms. Fox!" smiled Jamie, "I've missed you two so much!"

"We've just been chilling here," smirked Banzai, leaning against Ally, "It's been such a long time since we've had a peaceful life."

"All that 'fighting for the Reality Squares' has gotten to us, hasn't it?" chuckled Garbajo.

"About that..." nervously laughed Ikarus.

"Woah.. Ikarus.." said Ally, paying attention the glaring man behind Ikarus, "Who's that guy?"

"Will Ramuri," stated Will, glaring as he introduced himself, "I'm here to find a machine to travel dimensions."

"He's going to try and kill Jukkon, the guy who killed Azarthoth," explained Ikarus.

However, Ally wasn't paying attention to that.

"Will Ramuri..." gasped Ally, still staring at him, "The fabled strongest Swordsman that Phobos Deimos and my old man told me about.. I don't know how you're alive but.. please fight me!"

"Ally... don't be so hasty.." mumbled Banzai.

"I don't have time for sparring," said Will, "I'm just here to take the machine and go fight Jukkon."

"I know but.." said Ally, pulling out his huge Arc Sword, "I don't want this opportunity to go."

Will Ramuri noticed the size of Ally's sword, reminding him of the Berserker Blade that his son, Seto Ramuri, wielded. Giving in to his nostalgic memories, Will agreed.

Clash!

"Strong!" thought Ally as his Arc Sword clashed with Will's Berserker Blade, "This guy is strong! I'm at my Lock Break, and he's still holding up!"

Ally and Will jumped away from each other. Ally then inspected his sword, which had a small dent in it. That Berserker Blade managed to put a dent into the same material that was forged from Phobos Deimos' arrow.. one of the strongest materials in the World of Sea.

However, this reminded Ally. He lifted his sword and swung it. Soon, Will began to feel very sleepy. This is one of Ally's abilities that came from the Arc Sword: the ability to make his opponent fall asleep, an ability inherited from Phobos Deimos' arrow.

Ally smiled, thinking, "Once he falls asleep.. it's over—"

Splurge!

"What the!?" yelled Ally in shock, with the spectators' jaws dropping as well, "He stabbed himself in the leg! He's in so much pain that he's no longer drowsy enough to fall asleep!"

"I'm prepared for anything that Jukkon might throw at me," said Will as he removed the blade from his leg, "Even if it's by falling asleep!"

Soon, despite Will having an injured leg, they began to clash swords with each other. Parry after parry, Ally was getting tired, his Lock Break running out of energy. Even when he was injured, Will was keeping up with Ally!

"This is unbelievable!" thought Ally, "And to think that I thought I was the strongest Swordsman..! This Will Ramuri doesn't need any special Lock or Key.. It's his own innate power and desire to defeat this Jukkon guy that he's fighting with so much power!

This is the true definition of strength: To fight for a goal!"

Ally jumped back once again from the clashes, and began to slice the air, creating blade blasts that would emerge from his Arc Sword. Will dodged the blade blasts, and kept trying his best to go on the offensive, slashing at Ally and finally kicking him when he was vulnerable.

Ally fell to the floor, hurt by just the single kick that Will had made on him.

"It's no doubt about it.." thought Will, "It's almost as if this Ally Korblack is a reincarnation of Seto Ramuri."

"You really life up to your name of being the strongest swordsman.." coughed up Ally as he stood up from the floor.

"You've got a really long way to go before you can match up to me," replied Will as Kitsune came over to heal his leg, "Practice makes perfect, especially when you've been alive for more than centuries spanning different eras and timelines to defeat a single person."

Banzai interrupted their conversation, holding an orb-like machine, "Alright, Will Ramuri. I've just gotten confirmation from Majestika that you're the person who'll be defeating Jukkon. However, there are things I will need to discuss to you about when it comes to traveling different dimensions as well as the instructions for doing so. Are you ready for this?"

"Yeah," stated Will, "This is all pretty new to me, but I'll do my best to understand everything."