Chapter 2: Gaster

"Hide as one of their own, memorize all of their habits, and take them down from the inside.." mumbled the masked man, standing by multiple robotic dogs surrounding him, "That was the plan all along."

"How could you do that?" yelled the man from across him with golden spiky hair, sporting a tank top and baggy jeans, "I thought we were all friends! We all trusted you! You're our main engineer, Narius!"

"You're very naive, Seto Ramuri. Just like your father," Narius replied as he removed his hat and mask, showing the scars from the pit of lava that he came from, "Obviously you wouldn't recognize me. Your father, Will Ramuri, did this to me anyways."

"Wait.." mumbled Seto, finally realizing that he was facing his father's killer, "You're.. You're Julius Gaster!?"

"Took you long enough," smiled Gaster as he pointed towards Seto, "You're not as quick witted as your father. What a shame. Tear him to shreds!"

"Megalovania.. I'm going to borrow your power... all of it," said Seto, looking at his arm band and pressing the buttons to activate him, "I can't hold back when it comes to avenging my father!"

Seto's Berserker Blade was almost the size of his own body, similar to that of Ally Korblack's Arc Sword. Upon finishing pressing buttons, he and his blade began to glow a faint blue. He was powered up by his robot, a robot created by Near himself, Megalovania, who had given him a burst of power.

He slashed ahead and demolished the robots coming at his way. The Berserker Blade had lots of power when it came to breaking earthly materials. This power was otherworldly, and only belonged to the Ramuri's, who had been blessed by the Devil with its power.

Soon, Seto was up at Gaster's neck, the Berserker Blade only a few centimeters away from chopping it off. Seto stared at Gaster, ready to kill him.

"You're so hesitant," smiled Gaster, "Normally, your father would've killed me by now. However, you can't. For what reason? Don't you want to avenge him? With that bug sword of yours compared to his katana, you'd think you'd have a little more guts."

"Yeah.. you killed my dad," said Seto, "But what good would it be killing you? That wouldn't change anything. Especially for all the suffering you've caused for starting this second zombie apocalypse."

"So what are you going to do? There aren't exactly any prisons in said apocalypse now, is there?"

"That's why I have my uncle Near to thank," said Seto, shoving the Berserker Blade into Gaster's chest, the blue glow turning golden.

"Agh!" yelled Gaster in pain, spouting out blood, "Wh-why!? Didn't you say you weren't going to kill me!?"

"You're not dead yet, aren't you?" glared Seto, "For the suffering you've caused to my father, and all the innocent people affected in this apocalypse.. For Near, for Megalovania, and especially Circuit Breaker.. who you betrayed in an instant. You're bound to this world.

My dad gave me this Berserker Blade, and my uncle improved it by adding Megalovania's power to it. And with that, it's been given a device. Uncle Near was an intelligent man. He'd expected that something like this would happen. This is a special function that would release your soul from this vessel. You'll roam your life wandering in darkness, thinking about your actions.

And as much as you'd desire it...

You won't be able to die."

Gaster began to shake rapidly, as if he was having a seizure. His body began to reject his very soul, a gust of wind coming out of his mouth as the Berserker Blade was pulled out from his body. His corpse collapsed as Seto looked around him. It was finally over. Will Ramuri's death was avenged, and Gaster was finally gone. All Seto had to do now was to find the cure, which he had already found out where it was located.

"That fool.. I managed to escape!" laughed Gaster, walking around the factory, "I knew he was weak willed, but I didn't think that he'd just let me go!"

As Gaster reached the door, he went to grab the handle. However, his hand had phased through the knob. He tried again to reach and grab the door before realizing. He then tested out his theory by walking through the door. With shock, he yelled, realizing that just like Seto had said, he was a wandering ghost, unable to reach Heaven or Hell. Panicking, he sought for ways to try and get out and return to his body.

After years of searching, he had given up. He was a wandering spirit who had lost sight of his original body. Soon, it was like he had nothing to do at all except spectate over the living, who had carefree and happy lives. He felt envy, jealousy, and rage as he watched those who had freedom.

Soon, however, he was greeted by a voice.

"Jukkon.. Lord Jukkon.. please heed our wishes," mumbled a group of people in cloaks and hoods, "Lord Jukkon.. please come towards us.. we summon you."

Beside Gaster was a weaker spirit, saying to him, "Do you hear that?"

"Are you... Jukkon?" asked Gaster.

"Very much so," said Jukkon, "I am Jukkon.. a spirit that was once mighty and powerful. However, the overuse of my abilities have made me weak. As a spirit, I am the weakest of the weak as compared to what I was before."

"They're calling for you. Are you going to accept?"

"I'm far too weak. However.. I do not like disappointing my 'fans.'"

"So what are you going to do?"

"You're a relatively young spirit. I can feel it in you. You're full of rage, and you want to let that out."

"I have no use for completing the wishes of others. I'm not a fighter. I've always had other people or machines do the job for me."

The cultists spouted, "Please Lord Jukkon. We want you to kill someone! His name is Ross Ramuri! He's interrupted our plans for the last time!"

"Ramuri!?" yelled Gaster in shock, "The Ramuri bloodline has still been going on even after all this time?"

"Do you know this Ramuri..?"

"No.. but I'm sure that his ancestor has doomed me to this eternal suffering.

What I said before, disregard it. If you'd allow me, I'll be the new Jukkon. I'll make sure of it, and end the Ramuri bloodline."

"So be it, young spirit. From now on, you're Jukkon, a spirit that will wreak havoc upon those who would cross him."

A gust of fire appeared before the cultists as a blue spirit arose from the flames.

"Bow down before your Lord, Jukkon."