Script 45: Magia Orb

The group stared at the Magia Orb that rested in Persona's hands. It was whispering to each of them, uttering the same lines, wishing for its death.

"This orb goes by many names," said Law, "The Key Orb.. the Magia Orb.. but it has one goal: To die, and to give its user a single wish. Since Jukkon acquired his power to manipulate Fate from a Magia Orb, he is not allowed to interfere with other orbs in existence. This is our only chance to defeat Jukkon. Who is willing to break the orb and obtain its power?"

"First off," said Persona, "We shouldn't risk those who have already used the Magia Orb to break it again.. we still don't know the outcomes of what would happen, especially in a crisis like this."

"Those with heavenly bodies shouldn't break it either," announced Law, "Magia Orbs are for the people of the land, not for those from the Heavens."

"That means I can't break the Magia Orb," said Ikarus, fiddling with his fingers.

"Neither can I," announced Juzira, "I have a Guardian.. and I'd rather not risk it."

"Well I can't do it either," said Persona, "I've already used a Magia Orb for my Restoration Magia."

"Neither can I.." mumbled Val, "I broke a Magia Orb to obtain my Law of Order."

"And neither can't I," said Chika, "I have no clue wether the Diamond Zone would just negate the effects of the Magia Orb."

Then that just leaves Will Ramuri.

He turned and looked at everyone else. They were all just staring at him, waiting to make his decision.

"I guess it was inevitable that I'd be the one to take down Jukkon," said Will as Persona handed him the Magia Orb, "I'm not too familiar with any of these terms.. I guess that's my fault for dying early. I'm almost a geezer compared to you all. However, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to defeat that man and end his reign."

"Just break the orb and make a wish," instructed Law.

Break me.. Destroy me.. End my life..

The orb whispered into Will Ramuri's ear, begging for its destruction. He held the Magia Orb in the sky and threw it down, shattering it to pieces. Glimmering lights emerged from the Magia Orb, wrapping around Will as he made his wish.

"I wish not to lose against Jukkon."

As the glimmering lights faded away, the orb looked like a dusty normal orb that was shattered into the ground. Will Ramuri inspected himself, looking for anything that was different. However, there seemed to be nothing at all.

"Did it work?" asked Will, not knowing what happens after a Magia Orb is broken.

"It should..." mumbled Val, a bit confused on what exactly had happened to Will.

"I don't feel any different.." said Will.

"The Magia Orb's powers may not be apparent at first," said Law, "But rest assured, it will serve you in your most dire times. If to defeat Jukkon is what you desired, then you will defeat him, no doubt about it."

"So where do we head next?" asked Ikarus.

"Well, theres no point staying in any of these dimensions if we already have the means to defeat Jukkon," announced Persona, "We should head directly back to Reality Square 9. Only then can we truly determine the fate of the multiverse."

"Given the time length we needed to retrieve the Magia Orb," noted Law, "Jukkon must already be done focusing on how to manipulate Fate. Even if we do hold the key to defeating Jukkon, we'll still need to be wary."

"Got it," saluted Ikarus, remembering back to how his wings were taken from him, "I'll be more careful from now on."

"Should we also trust this guy?" asked Chika, pointing at Juzira, who was eating a bag of chips from the shelves, watching over their planning.

"I'm pretty trustable," munched Juzira, "C'mon, it's better with me being a friend than an enemy right?"

After a few minutes of discussion, the group slowed Juzira to tag along with them, mainly because they couldn't comprehend his ability and that they didn't really want another enemy.

"Farewell for now!" smiled Juzira as he waved at Chorudo and Kirima, who were blankly staring at him.

Val felt something off with Juzira, but it could've been just because her dimension was so similar to Juzira's. When they all left, Val took a good look at the gas station that Adonis had owned. However, with more and more inspection, it's as if Adonis wasn't actually the one in charge of the gas station.

As the group neared Reality Square 9, Jukkon rested on his throne. He actually wanted them to come at him, so he could test out his new full fledged powers of Fate.