Reality

Chika, Persona, and Ikarus sat in an empty classroom, where Val was sitting in the teacher's desk.

"I feel like I'm in detention," mumbled Persona, dragging his wheelchair around.

"Law said he would explain everything that's going to happen from now on," said Val.

"Can we eat after?" questioned Ikarus, raising his hand.

"What's the deal with you and food?" asked Chika in concern.

"Attention please..." mumbled Law, before pointing to the board.

The board already had something written on it. Nine squares with multiple dots and circles within them. Law pointed to each of these locations on the board as he spoke.

"As you may know, Jukkon had done some things regarding his use of Fate manipulation," explained Law, "Due to this, multiple reality squares have broken off into Law Shifts. However, after the defeat of Jukkon, the Law Shifts have tried their best to restore order once again, almost nullifying the effects of the first Law Shifts."

"So what does that mean?" asked Persona.

"It means you have all succeeded in saving your realities," smiled Law, "However, Law Shifts aren't perfect. Due to the unpredictable nature of these shifts and Jukkon's Fate, there are some dimensions that have been slightly altered according to these Law Shifts.

Some of these Law Shifts have unpredictable effects, but with my knowledge of all the constant Law Shifts that has been happening, I can conclude one possible conclusion: The revival of certain people."

"Revival?" asked Chika in interest.

"It's not a full revival as most of you would think," said Val, understanding what Law was saying, "It'll probably be a reincarnation or something else. However, even then, it's only minuscule, so you might not even meet them if you guys go back. It seems like only Persona and Chika's dimensions were under effect from this Law Shift."

"Yet, the concept of revival is interesting," said Persona, scratching his chin.

"I must thank you all for risking your lives for the sake of these Reality Squares," said Law, "I'll be returning you all to your own dimensions soon, so say your final goodbyes to each other. Val will be staying here since this is her dimension after all."

"It was nice meeting you all," Persona said as he turned to them, shaking their hands, "It was really an honor to fight alongside you guys."

"If it wasn't for your leadership Ryder, I'm sure we would've all been killed," smiled Chika, "I'll miss you."

"Me too!" cried Ikarus, who was not fond of goodbyes, "I'll miss you a lot too! Sniff! I'll miss you so much! Please call me!"

"We only had one of those radios, Ikarus," chuckled Val nervously before turning to Persona, "It's funny how we're almost the same age. Thank you for all you've done in helping us."

"Do you really have to go?" wailed Ikarus.

"My gang needs me," smiled Persona, chuckling, "Got a little trouble in Akihabara. I'll miss you guys too!"

And with that, Persona was the first to leave, transported away back to his world of Innocent Blood.

"I guess I'll take up my leave too," said Chika, wiping the tears from her eyes, "Man.. I've been an emotional wreck lately, haven't I? Sorry for all the trouble I've caused."

"Don't worry, Chika!" exclaimed Val, "You helped us out in the end! We're really grateful!"

"Yeah, you and your Collection are cool!" said Ikarus.

"Haha!" laughed Chika, "I'm sure they like you too, Ikarus. I wonder what's going on with my little world while I've been gone.."

And with that, Chika was the second to leave, transported away back to her radiated apocalypse.

"Ikarus... you've really grown so much, haven't you?" smiled Val.

"Yeah, I guess I did.." replied Ikarus back, "And to think I've been lost in sea as my first memories of this grand journey.. This conclusion wasn't reached just because of me.. but by the help of everyone who I've met so far! I'm really thankful for this opportunity!"

"Ikarus..." mumbled Val before breaking out crying, hugging Ikarus tightly who had begun crying as well.

"You'll be my second buddy for life, Val!" smiled Ikarus, holding a thumbs up, "Buddies for life!"

"Buddies for life!" smiled Val.

And with that, Ikarus was transported away back to the World of Sea.

"How are you feeling, Val?" said Law in her head.

"A bit lonely now.." replied Val.

"Hey, let go of me already!" yelled Jak in the hallways.

"That's no fair!" yelled Styx, "You can't just go dying on us!"

"Give him payback for making us worry!" exclaimed Neos.

"Chop his toes off!" yelled Brian.

"Do we really have to go that far?" hazily asked Jazz.

That's when Val realized that she wasn't lonely. She had her friends just outside of the classroom, messing around.

"You've done really well, Val," said Law, "You deserve this: A quiet, peaceful life."

At that moment, Val opened the classroom door, and returned with her friends, laughing in joy.

End.

Fate of RealitiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara