Error

"Just like Chika," thought Jujo as he dodged her attacks, "Val can move through Chronostasis because of her Law of being a god. Although it seems like I'm fighting one person, I'm also fighting Law. That amount of knowledge on her could be devastating."

Val finally punched Jujo's chest, shredding it with the Emerald Shield. Val had more defensive and offensive power than the rest of the group. A single punch could tear a person to shreds.

Zzzt!

"I don't have the power to regenerate like Jukkon did," thought Jujo, "I'd really have to be careful or I'll take serious damage. That Emerald Shield's destructive power is no joke. If I don't activate my timeline shifting at the right time, the consequences will be dire. I might as well use Chronostasis to watch her movements."

Timeline Shifting Chronostasis!

Just as Jujo had predicted, he was able to see all of Val's movements. Compared to Collection's movements, Val's movements were more strategic. She had already eliminated options that led to defeat and only focused on those that were possible for victory. Although less flexible than Collection, it showed that Val had experienced fist fighting before. Maybe she had gained that experience from fighting someone somewhere?

"I just have to dodge her attack and then counterattack," smirked Jujo as Val got closer.

Suddenly, Val moved erratically into an unpredictable position, irrelevant to the movements that Jujo foresaw from his Eyes of Nothing. Shocked, Jujo tried his best to dodge the new attack, but his left eye was shredded in the attempt. Chronostasis ended prematurely and Jujo used his timeline shifting to get away.

"What was that?" thought Jujo in his head, surprised, "She- she moved away from my predicted movements!"

Jujo had then realized that she was not only fighting Val, but Law as well. Although they shared the same body, they had different views on attack. He was probably viewing the movements that Law had wanted, instead of Val. This made the Eyes of Nothing unreliable!

"You're right Law," whispered Val before announcing, "I should really do my best to end this now!"

Val suddenly split apart into multiple clones of herself, about five surrounding Jujo. This was one of the abilities from Law's Authority. It would've been hard to tell which Val was the real one. Jujo dodged the attacks that the clones had made on him, all with the bleeding eye slowly giving him more and more pain.

"This person just won't let up!" thought Jujo in panic, "It's just attack after attack! She's taking advantage of her Emerald Shield to wear me down! She just has to land one hit on something crucial and it'll be over!"

Although Val was constantly attacking Jujo, she had to finish him off quickly. Much like Law, the clones of Authority as well as the Emerald Shield drained stamina quickly. It's just a miracle that she's been holding out this long. As she attacks and attacks, she's growing more tired. This is yet another war of attrition for Jujo and Val.

Jujo tried to block an incoming Emerald Shield fist from Val with his left claws, but as soon as they made contact, even they had broke! Val had bypassed everything: the Eyes of Nothing, the Timeline Shifting Chronostasis, and now the Claws of the Guardian. The power of a god was truly terrifying, and to have Law working alongside her was scarier.

Only Jujo's timeline shifting was the only reliable thing he could do. No one, not even the Golden Daedalus, could sense it. It was a layer hidden even under the second layer of Hazama's Death Illusion. In other words, this timeline shifting was six dimensions apart from reality.

Zzzt!

"Where did he go?" asked Val, a clone disappearing due to her decreasing stamina.

That's when Val realized that Jujo was above Ikarus! He had his claws extended to try and slash him from suspicion!

"Ikarus!" yelled Val loudly for him to hear.

Before Ikarus could realize it, his automatic shield had popped up from above. Normally the claws would break the automatic shield, putting gravitation onto Jujo's body, and still killing Ikarus because he was directly above. However, the automatic shield was surrounded by a familiar material: The Emerald Shield!

Val had temporarily extended her powers to Ikarus' automatic shields, giving it a little more defense and breaking the last of the Claws of the Guardian! At that moment, Val's stamina was long gone. She was panting hard, too tired to bring up the Emerald Shield or to summon her clones. She even collapsed on the ground.

"Ikarus!" exclaimed Val once again, using the last of her breath before she would fall into a deep sleep, "This is your chance! Take back the lives of those who have been ruined by Jukkon and Jujo!

This is the fate of realities at stake!"

Zzzt!

"Shut up!" yelled Jujo, annoyed by all the troubles that Val had caused to him, aiming to kill her at her vulnerable point.

Zzzt!

Jujo stood far away from Val, an arrow in his hand. Had he went ahead and killed Val, he would've died by the arrow.

"You're not laying a single hand on them, Jujo," announced Ikarus, the flaming fire of determination burning in his eyes, "I'm the guardian of these reality squares, and I forbid it."