Deleted Scene from Chapter 54

(Hey everyone! I randomly got the urge to write the scene where Sebastian and Lisa tell the others about Chrystal's contract and the prophecy, so I did! This takes place between Chrystal falling asleep and the vision she has in the chapter, so if you feel you need to, go back and read that chapter again, then come back here and read this. I skipped over writing this originally because I thought it would be difficult to do and I wanted to keep the story in just Chrystal's POV, but I've been rewatching Black Butler with a couple of friends who have never seen it before, and I really wanted to write this scene specifically. I think it turned out pretty well, but please let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy!)

Third Person POV:

Chrystal was asleep almost immediately. Sebastian let out a silent sigh of relief as he watched all of her pain and fear disappear from her face as she slipped into a peaceful slumber. She had been through so much over the last few weeks, she deserved so much more than a worriless sleep.

Sebastian sat at the foot of the bed as Jasmine's voice came from beside his love. "What's this mark? Did something happen?"

Turning his head, Sebastian saw Jasmine was staring at the black pentagram on Chrystal's wrist. He watched as the other servants approached to examine it as well.

"Is that a tattoo?" Maia asked, seemingly both curious and slightly repulsed.

"That doesn't look like a tattoo to me," Sarah said.

Lisa and Sebastian glanced between each other. This was going to be an interesting conversation.

"Everyone, listen," Lisa started.

Sebastian held up a hand, stopping her. He felt he needed to be the one to tell them about the contract, at least.

He quickly removed his left glove and showed the back of his hand to the others. They all stared, confused, wondering why Chrystal and Sebastian would have matching marks.

"I can't say that I feel any amount of remorse for keeping this secret from you, but I assure you that it has weighed heavily on our mistress's mind. She does not like that she wasn't able to tell you, but know that it was for your own peace of mind that she didn't."

The four servants glanced at each other, clearly confused. Only Sarah seemed to be thinking about what it could all mean.

"This mark," Sebastian continued, "binds Chrystal and I together. I am her faithful servant until the very end."

"But we didn't get a matching mark," Jasmine thought aloud. "We're her servants, too."

Lisa sighed. "Sebastian, just tell them. Stop being so dramatic."

Sebastian looked to her with his signature smile. "I'll have you know my mistress likes it when I'm dramatic."

Lisa simply rolled her eyes and looked back at Chrystal, then began to gently pet her hair.

Turning back to the others, Sebastian decided he had better get to the point. "Several years ago, after the loss of her parents, Chrystal summoned me. She sold her soul to me in exchange to be able to grow up with the four of you and remain home instead of being taken to an orphanage."

At that, Sarah gasped as the story clicked. "I knew something wasn't right about you. You're a demon."

Jasmine squeezed Chrystal's hand tighter. "No, you can't. Please don't take her from us..."

Sebastian couldn't help but revel in their fear for a moment. It was amusing. This was the outcome Chrystal knew would happen. The one she had tried so desperately to avoid, and yet here they were, sharing their bond, all because of some prophecy.