A Date With Her Dad

Sienna Trinh's POV

I literally throw myself on our living room couch.

"Water? You should stay hydrated" I get startled hearing Felix's voice and sit upright. He gently smiles at me and instead of the sofa, he sits on the wooden coffee table placed right beside it.

"Hmm?" he cocks his head to the right and I notice his still extended hand, offering me the water. I gratefully nod and take it.

"The beer's finished. I can go pick some up" he offers.

"No. Better leave it for a while. My Dad better not see alcohol anywhere in this house" I say selfishly.

He chuckles and nods obediently. "Keep drinking" he says and I do so.

His hair slightly wet and he's wearing the cutest outfit on Earth. A red, black and gray jumper sweater with long sleeves that cutely reach his palms. A light blue ripped jeans and white socks. He looks like those cute chocolate boys from Romantic dramas that I grew up watching. Oh, how I dreamt of having a guy like them in my life. The son of a rich man, but completely down to Earth and always a gentleman. Unbelievably good looking, intelligent and devoted only to me.

"Was your Dad's flight good?" he asks, resting his elbows above his knees and his hands on either of his cheeks. Wait, what did he say?

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. I'm sure my eyes are wide and I look like I have seen a ghost. Just the most beautiful ghost ever! An Angel, if I may correct myself. Can't he keep sitting like this, smiling at me forever? I don't even want to have anything more from him.

He smiles brighter and with both his hands, he reaches my cold hands holding the glass of water. His touch is warm and electric at the same time. With both his hands, he guides mine with the glass clutched in them to my mouth. I blink multiple times, returning to my senses and thinking hard on how you... drink? Oh, okay, okay! Getting ahold of myself, I successfully manage to not embarrass myself and finish my glass of water.

"I'll take that... do you want more?" still smiling radiantly, he takes the empty glass from me.

"No, thank you" I reply, dabbing the edge of my mouth. "Um, yeah. His flight was as good as it could have been" I add.

He nods "Is the Hotel good for him?"

"Seems like it. He booked a three star Hotel, with just the basic necessities. It's not even like he can't afford better place, he's just..."

"Frugal" Felix aids me with my vocabulary and I nod quickly.

"That's okay. He's only here for two nights anyways. I would've done the same, unless someone else was travelling with me" he states.

"There's something though that I wanted to ask from you" I hesitate, but I can see in his eyes that he's ready to hear it.

---

1 hour earlier...

"Dad, why would you want that?!" I complain irritably.

"I have the right to do so" He retorts with equal irritability in his tone.

I scoff "No way! It's not like he's free or anything"

"It's a weekend. He must definitely be free"

"Dad, people are the busiest on weekends!" I reply.

He rolls his eyes "He will enjoy. I should definitely meet this man who got my daughter in so much trouble-" and I see the realisation dawn upon him right away "Who was with her during all that trouble"