Polaris

Felix Alexander's POV

"Felix..." Sienna says my name with a sudden desperation in her tone.

"All I want to ask you, is do you want me the way I want you, Sienna?"

She blinks a couple of times, afraid and astonished with what I'm asking her.

Knowing that I want her, is something extremely unexpected and sudden. After all, till yesterday, I was someone else's man, and today, I'm standing before her, asking her that if she is into me.

She whispers "Why would you ask something like that?"

"Because I am done running away from my feelings" I answer truthfully.

Her lower lip quivers and she shakes her head in denial "You shouldn't be saying such a thing. June-"

"We are done. We are not together anymore. So please... be honest with me. Do you love me? Because all that I've been thinking of, dreaming of and intensely loving, is you"

She opens her mouth to say something, but silence is all that remains. I am almost expecting her to leave now.

"I-I should've never told you that I love you. I didn't mean for you to leave June" she finally replies, sounding guilty.

"It has got nothing to do with you and what you said. It is me. It has always been me. I was the one, who was lying to himself about his feelings. In all honesty, I was never able to forget you. To let go of the love that I have for you and all this time, not being with you was driving me insane!" I tell her with a sudden hope filling my heart.

We can be with each other.

"Tell me what you feel, because I want to kiss you right now or just run away. Say something, so that I can finally be at peace" I am not letting her go if she wants me, and I am never trying to be with her if she wants me gone.

This is it.

Eye-to-eye, I keep on gazing at her. My passion, burning and my heart beating fast. The throbbing veins in my neck are painfully obvious to see, I'm sure.

I know she hasn't been silent for long, but God, does it feel like an eternity!

With her eyes shut now, she asks "You said you want me?" as if confirming and still in disbelief.

A tear falls from my eye. When she opens hers to look at me, there are shining tears in her eyes as well.

"Then, I'm yours" a breathtaking smile and a short step to conquer the distance that once lay between our lips, she's in my arms.

Her lips so gentle, yet passionate against mine. With the initial numbness and shock leaving my body, I hold her face, gently caressing her cheek with my thumb. I feel the rhythm of our bodies and just how perfect we are... we always were together.

Slowly and reluctantly, we pull apart. For the first time, it doesn't feel harsh on my heart. For the first time, I am not afraid of when I'd get to kiss her again. I can't help, but smile.

"I'm yours" I whisper.

She chuckles softly and I give her a peck on the lips.

"Mine?" she asks, teasingly.

I smile "Yours" and lovingly kiss her forehead.

Sienna cups my face in her hands and I meet her sparkling, chocolate brown eyes.

"I can't tell you how long I've waited to hear this" she sniffs, happily.

I place my hands on her waist and lower my face, so that our foreheads rest against one another's.