Feelings

Sienna Trinh's POV

I am awake much earlier than usual. Almost by half an hour and currently eating my cereal, or should I say, Felix's favourite strawberry cereal quite mindlessly. All that I'm worried about is Felix's whereabouts. Yes, yes I'm worried. He didn't come home last night and didn't even inform any of us about where he was. It's not like he's entitled to, but somehow I just get possessive and more concerned than usual when it comes to him. I had something special planned for the two of us, but he didn't even listen to me properly and it was all left hanging...

Jackie strolls out of her bedroom. She has dressed pretty carelessly today and tied her hair in a pretty messy ponytail.

"Did you not sleep well?" I ask her.

"I did, why? I just didn't feel like leaving the bed today... and oh!" Jackie stops rubbing her eyes and looks at me with a stunned expression. It was as if, she just only realised that she actually answered me and that I was in fact, present here.

"Umm, I-I slept alright, I guess" she mumbles to herself, her eyes still quite widened by the shock of coming face to face with me.

"Why are you acting like you've seen me for the first time? We see each other all day, every day" I remind her.

"Y-Yeah and no! I'm not acting in such a way" she states, with her brows furrowed and her hand going inside her coat's pocket to get her phone out.

"Did Felix text you or call?" as jealous as I would feel if he did in fact, called or texted her; I also want to know that he's safe and sound.

"What would he text me for?" Jackie asks, typing away something on her phone.

Oh, she doesn't know of course.

"He, um... isn't home. He didn't come back from the Hospital last night" I say in a hushed whisper, as if telling her of a heist plan that I have in mind.

"Wasn't he busy with the diagnostics team patient?" Jackie copies my tone and then gives me a cheeky grin.

"Relax, Trinh! He's a grown ass man, he must be fine" she assures me.

She is right and I cannot deny it. Felix is a responsible man... but is it not enough for my heart? Why am I not reassured, when I should be? Is it because I feel that he wouldn't have been satisfied too, if it were me who stayed out the entire night like this.

"Okay" Jackie leans against the counter after starting to put the coffee on brewing "Who was he last with? Maybe they would know where he is".

She should not have reminded me of whom he was with "June Hirata. Although, I'm not at all calling her" I reply curtly.

Jackie raises an eyebrow at me and I look away, embarrassed.

"And why won't you ask June Hirata?"

"You know, you're right. He can stay out for as long as he likes!" I huff and get up to wash my now empty cereal bowl. I bite my lip and drop the bowl twice in the basin, because I am honestly not interested in dealing with it right now. After what is probably my worst dish washing job, I hand my mug over to Jackie so that she can give me some coffee. Jackie is still on her phone and almost drops it when I thrust my mug in her face.

She smiles nervously at me, before checking on the brewing coffee and pouring me some. Holding it from the handle reminds me of something that I had not done in the past and caused my fingertips to burn slightly.

Felix had my fingers in his mouth and he had sucked on them, to relieve me. How can I lie? It was the most sensuous event of my life. I enjoyed the slow burn that was building up and I loved teasing him even more.