A Thank You Note

I originally started "A Flower in the Dark" in January of 2019, I wrote half the book before deciding to take it all down and restart it over...the OG'S will know of my struggles with this book. I restarted AFID in December of 2019, and now I'm finishing it in December of 2020.

To every single person who has decided to read my book thank you so much for giving me a chance. When I began writing AFID I didn't think anyone would read it but now I'm here with a book that's been 29 thousand times. What started out as a hobby has now become a passion all thanks to my readers.

Although I can't tag every single one of you, there are a few people who have been with me through every hiatus, every chapter rewrite, every mental breakdown that I can tag.

Now I don't know if some of these people even still read my book anymore, but I know a few do so that's what counts.

Thank you to mighty_Minijoma for being the very first person to add AFID to their reading list.

Thank you:

Alyther

Crazyhufflepuff124

starlight_jjk

Lovely_Posioned_Rose

bunnygirl4life2006

lzadoramayJapeSanch

CandicePorter9

hiiiiiihellomynameis

For being the people who went through my entire book and voted for every single chapter in one sitting.

Thank you to pandaicorn7224 for being my first comment. Your continuous comments always made me smile.

Thank you to Lovely_Posioned_Roses, sadiegraces, and Chilli_Chilli, captaingiselle you guys were my top commenters and you made me smile, laugh, and cackle like the wicked witch of the South.

Thank you to Hades_Kore for recommending my book to other people, you most likely don't remember doing it but I remember.

Now a very special thank you to,

@pandaicorn7224, You have been with my since the start. I don't know how many times you have read my book but I know it has been a lot!

Crazyhufflepuff124, you have voted for every single chapter of this book and I think left a few comments along the way, FYI I'm a Hufflepuff too!

_voodooer_, you have been with me since the very start. You have read both new and old chapters, commented, voted--you've basically done everything. I don't know how you have stuck with me through everything.

Bl4ckR0ses, You have been with me since the very start of this book (new version).

gocrazzyyyyy, Honestly, your the first person I remember reading and voting for my book. Your votes were a steady reminder of why I was writing. I don't see your username as often on my feed but I still think of you every time I am writing a new chapter.

sadiegraces, your comments, and comparisons made my day.

Lovely_Posioned_Rose, Although you weren't with me from the start you have been with me for a while. You always

katesrachel, you were one of my very first readers/voters. I haven't seen your username pop up in a while, I hope all is well :)

M, your friendly writer.