*Chapter 27*

I am not looking forward to editing this book once I'm done😳

I stared at Hades in confusion. Aren't thrones typically for those of royalty?

I have no royal blood in me. My mom is a farmer and my dad is...

Huh well.

"You have to elaborate some more." I said, "I can't—I'm confused."

Hades scratched the back of his neck nervously. Adverting his eyes up towards the skylight, "I want you to...rule with me."

My heart began racing in my chest as I listened to his words. Flowers bloomed around me and I scratched my wrist, "You...Wait."

Throne + me= queen of the underworld.

Which means, Hades + me= marriage?

No that output can't be right. Maybe Hades + me= ruling as besties.

We did make bracelets. Friendship bracelets. Not we're getting married bracelets. Which I wouldn't be opposed to I mean Hades is hot... and kind...and everything I read about in books.

It's a matter of my mom. I love her, but she would never stand for me getting with the god of the Underworld.

Plus getting with Hades would mean giving up my goodies, I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I questioned.

"Y-yes? If you want?" Hades stammered

"Okay." I said.

"Okay?" Hades repeated, "That means...?"

"Yes."

Before I could process fully what was happening Hades pulled me by the waist. I could feel his heart racing as he gazed down at me. He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. They were soft and made me forget about everything in the world.

I slowly reached my fingers up and laced them into his hair. He groaned softly as he pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine, his eyes still closed.

"Well that was..." I started, still completely in a daze.

I just had my first kiss. I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS!

It felt like the world had dissolved around us and I was floating on cloud 9, drunk off Hades. My heart was thudding loudly in my chest and all I could think is god I hope he doesn't hear that.

"Wow." Hades murmured. He completely pulled away from me, a smile gracing his face and he had a sparkle in his eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something—anything— but Hecate burst into the room before I could.

"Where have you two been!? We all have been waiting!" Hecate yelled. She placed an impatient hand on her hip and glared at both of us.

Her dress was completely different than mine. She wore a skin tight floor length black dress.

How was she even moving in that thing? Most importantly, how was she even breathing?