*Chapter 7*

At first, nothing happened, then everything flickered and shifted. The small city disappeared and was replaced with a lavish styled room. A four poster bed sat up against the dark grey painted wall in front of me. Big windows covered the wall to the left, it overviewed the city that looked like a spec from where I stood.

I walked over and peered out the window even more. In awe of how gorgeous the town looked. It was bigger than what I had only seen. It expanded for miles and miles to a mountain that lay covered in snow.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" Hades said from behind me, startling me slightly. "Inlustris. I created it for the souls that experienced tough traumas in their life's. I created a safe haven just for them so nothing could ever hurt these people again."

I turned to look at Hades and almost wished I didn't. Heat flooded to my cheeks and my eyes went wide. Hades stood behind me, completely bare chested. A simple fuzzy red robe covered his body and I highly doubted he had anything on underneath.

I simply nodded, still trying to take it in (both Hades and the city). It was fascinating that even in a place of darkness, surrounded by death something beautiful and wonderful stood. I looked at the ground and saw green ferns, asparagus fern sprouting.

Ugly plant, it is. My least favorite plant out of all plants. It means fascination which was something I was definitely feeling.

I nudged the plant with my foot scowling.

Die you stupid plant!

"Your powers are emotionally controlled?" Hades asks plucking a fern from the ground. It instantly withered and died. Hades sighed and tossed it to the ground.

Touch of death.

"Just the plants. Everything else is self-controlled." I explained. I didn't go too into detail. My throat was still in pain.

He rose a brow at the cup in my hand, "Whats with the spiky looking plant?"

I looked down at the cup in my hand. I completely forgot about the stupid thing, it went from a tiny plant to a monstrous creation.

I glared, "It's an aloe Vera plant." I pointed to my throat, "For the burns."

Hades eyes widen and he diverted his attention from me to the ceiling, "Uh, bed yeah?"

A look of horror and shock went across my face as I practically hissed, "Are you trying to bed me?"

"OH! No no- I'm not!" Hades sputtered, "You must be tired, I had a room set up for you! Not this one of course, but- I'll just teleport you."

Before I could question him he snapped his fingers and teleported me into a room.

You see, I like to imagine I poof into room completely stable and magical, but of course I stumbled and fell flat on my hands and knees.

My aloe Vera plant flew out my hands dramatically and rolled like a tumble weed across the carpet.

Once I got my act together I stood, taking off my heels in the process. I chucked them into the corner before taking a look around.

My room, like most of the underworld, was luxurious. The walls were a soft creme color, that oddly made me feel super calm and relaxed, plush champagne colored carpet covered the floors, and a four poster bed fit for a queen sat up against the wall. There was a large window behind the bed that overlooked the city and let the moonlight in.

The bathroom, upon my discovery was even more beautiful. It was a cave that had glowing natural diamonds and minerals growing out of the ground. A circular hole was carved out of the top center making a skylight. To the left was a countertop carved out of smooth stone and in front was a natural made pool made for swimming and bathing.

I was tempted to dive in and just soak until I drowned but my body ached for the bed that sat behind me.

I stripped off my dress and undergarments. I didn't even bother going through the trouble of finding other clothes. I grew some extra thick poisonous vines in front of the doors and windows before laying down in the bed.

The bed was fucking amazing. It was so soft, I could feel my body basically melting as I fell into a deep sleep.

~🌸🌼🌺~

I woke up to something licking my face. At first, I thought it was another dream I had of Apollo kissing me (he's extremely hot don't judge me), but then I realized I was dreaming about my impending doom in the underworld.

My eyes flew open and a startled yelp left my throat. A puppy with 3 heads sat on top of me, it's tail wagging excitedly. I stared at the dog in amazement. It looked like a Doberman puppy and it had 6 eyes, two on each head.

"Hi, buddy. You sure are unique looking." I said softly to the dog as I scratched it behind his ear. I grabbed the middle one's collar id and read it, Cerberus the first.

Who the hell names their dog spots? The dog doesn't even have spots on it.

"Cerberus, who named you?" I asked, which was pointless seeing as he couldn't answer me. I sat up and put the dog next to me.

I flipped the tag over on his collar and read the back, If found return to Hades, hit the ground three times.

They began to happily lick my chin and neck, their tail nub moving with happiness. I placed them down on the ground and climbed out of bed.

Cerberus followed me into the bathroom happily trotting after me. The head to the left (Cerberus the second) had a tennis ball in his mouth, while Cerberus the third (on the right) was drooling excessively. Cerberus the first was looking at me his head slightly cocked to the side.

"I don't have anything, but I promise I'll get you a treat later," I said as I patted each of their heads before standing and walking to the counter to brush my teeth.

When I finished I slipped on a light pink colored gown that I found in the closet and fastened the golden braided belt around my waist. I tugged on sandals before walking out the room and down the hall where I ended up getting lost.

The realization that I had no idea where to go or what to do hit me the moment a demon creature of some sort went blurring past me. was moving too fast for me to catch a glimpse of what it was exactly.

All I know was that it was big, terrifying, and black.

Cerby (that's what I'm calling them) let out a deep thunderous growl that shook the ground and walls of the palace. I looked at the little dog in amazement and slight fear.

"Not so innocent after all are we?" I cooed at the dog as I swept him into my arms and cradled him like a watermelon. "Don't worry I'll protect you if you protect me from whatever hellish nightmare this is."

He let out a bark and wagged his nub.

I continued walking down the polished marble halls, there had to be an end somewhere...right?

89/21/7/2020

89/2
1/7/2020