*Chapter 20*

A:N- I'm back. Updates will  be semi-normal. Also check out my new book "Idol", it's about K-pop.
Ready for some crackhead content?🤪🤡

-🌸🌺🥀-

My first thought as Hades and I popped back into reality was, why is it so hot?

I swear it was hotter than tarturus wherever we were.

My second thought was, how the hell did I end up on my back laying down in sand..?

I honestly don't know why I'm so confused about the sand. We are in posideons domain after all, he's kinda known for his beachy (and bitchy) vibes.

Get a grip of yourself Kore. You got two major problems right now.

...Well three if you count the fact that I can't get out of the underworld.

I sat up and began brushing the sand off. I hated sand, it was like the  herpes of nature. It's annoying, never leaves you, and just randomly pops up.

It also itches like crazy.

I heard sputtering next to me and I turned to find Hades rising from his face down position in the sand. Cerebus was on his back barking at the occasional seagull that flew over head.

I stifled the laughter that was bubbling in my throat as Hades looked at me. Sand coated his entire face, from his eyelashes to his lips. The fact that he was on his hands and knees, with his black clothes coated in sand and an angry three headed dog on his back just made matters even better.

"You think this is amusing?" Hades questioned.

I couldn't help my self as a burst into laughter, "Very."

He grunted, tossing a handful of sand at me before raising fully. He brushed himself off and looked around. "Where the fuck...? This is not hell."

It's close to hell though. I could slowly feel my hair proofing. If we didn't get away from this sand hell I was going to turn into a cotton swab.

And that's not cute.

For the first time since we arrived in sand hell I looked around and just felt even worse. The small sand strip we were on was surrounded by water, water, and look...more water.

It looked like we were on an island. I rose an eyebrow at Hades and gestured to everything around us. "How did you poof us to the middle of the sea on an island that is no bigger than my room?"

Hades scratched his head and frowned. "It's fine. I can just teleport us back, do you have my brother?"

"Yeah he's right here? Oh no." I groaned as I looked in the spot I thought I saw plant Poseidon at. He was no longer there. In fact he wasn't on our tiny island at all.

"Huh. We lost my brother, never thought that would happen." Hades muttered, he gave a quick scan of the ocean before cursing. With wary eyes I followed hades gaze and saw Plant Poseidon FLOATING IN THE OCEAN.

He wasn't getting closer..no no that would be too simple and the fates seem to hate me right now. Plant Posideon was floating away. Like a tumbleweed in the sea.

"Well could be worse at least a whale or something didn't eat him. I'm sure I can- HOLY HIBISCUS! WHALE!" I yelled. I mouth open in disbelief as a blue whale quite literally jumped out the water and ate Plant Poseidon. To make matters even worse the ripple effect from the whale bursting out of the water caused a giant wave to strike and knock me on my butt.

So now I was hot, wet, sandy, and apparently cursed. The perfect combo.

I watched as Hades shoulders shook. At first I thought he was crying about the fact that his brother just got eaten by a creature of his own creation and was about to comfort him. Until I realized he was laughing. He was laughing at the fact that his brother just got eaten by a big fat bellied blue thang that squirms in the sea!

"Why are you laughing?! Your brother just got eaten by a WHALE!" I basically screeched. I stood up hastily and pointed to where Poseidon once was, "And he's defenseless!"

Hades shrugged and squinted at the sun, "Not my problem. Zeus can deal with his brother."

I gawked at him, "But this is my fault! I feel like I should fix it!"

Hades shook his head. "It's not your fault. You don't need to fix it."

"My mother-"

"Your mother tried to attack me and was vicious towards you. Kore, I say this in the most genuine way—but I don't think we can take your mothers ways to heart."

I opened my mouth just to close it. He had a point, but at the same time it was my mother. I looked up to her, I loved her.

"We should go." I muttered kicking at the sand. Potted Poseidon can deal with his own problem.

"Back home?" Hades questioned.

Home? Home...

Was he talking about the Underworld? That couldn't possibly be my home, no no. My home was the small cottage that sat on the wheat fields.

Home was with my mother. Home was not the underworld.

I was getting free. I had to.

I took his outstretched hand and waited for him to take us back to the Underworld. Expect that never came.

"Are you going to teleport us or?"

"I'm trying." Hades said through gritted teeth. His eyes were close and his brows were pinched in concentration.

Ten minutes passed and I could still feel my skin roasting and hair proofing. If we didn't get out of her soon Hades was going to see a real ugly version of me.

"Hades. Do you need support? Maybe a little-" I pressed before getting cut off.

"I don't need help! I got this it's just the sun. I'm the god of hell, the sun is not my forte!" Hades snapped, clearing annoyed.

I went quiet and looked at the sea. I watched as Cerebus tried to drink the waves every time they came up. It was the most adorable thing.

But adorable wasn't going to get off this hellish island.

Eventually the sun went down and the water matched the night sky, black.

I do not like the sea.

In fact I hated the ocean. There are so many creatures lurking beneath the surface of the monstrous waves, it kinda hard to not be afraid.

Ha! Isn't that hilarious? I'm scared of the ocean but not the underworld. Which seeing as Hades has  a constipated looking face on, we aren't getting back to the underworld anytime soon.

"We're stuck here." Hades said bluntly out of the blue. He looked to me, a petrified look on his face. "We're trapped."
——
Y'all ain't ready for the next chapter 😈

"——Y'all ain't ready for the next chapter 😈

111/2
5-23-2020