*Chapter 21*

A:N
I forgot how to English during this chapter I'm currently in the process of trying to learn a second language. During this process my English has been getting...jUmBleD.
Therefore if there are sentence errors, word errors, or if anything doesn't make since it's because the language I'm fluent in is getting mixed with the language my ancestors spoke :) . Yeeeahhh I'm starting to wish I started learning korean a lot sooner😭.
-🌺🌸🥀🌺-

I squinted at Hades in confusion, "What do you mean we're stuck here?"

Hades blew out a a breath of frustration before gesturing around us, "We are stuck on this fucking island! I don't know how or what the fuck is blocking my powers, but all I know is that we're stuck here."

"Your the god of the underworld, one of the almighty three!" I cried out.

This is even worse than getting my soul bind to hell. Ha! To think that the only reason we were even here in the first place was to aid me in escaping the Underworld.

Now I have to figure out how to escape this hell too. I truly think the fates hate me.

"Me being an almighty god isn't going to save us! We're going to drown!" Hades practically hissed.

I don't think his anger his directed towards me but towards the growing tide. Our small sand island was beginning to shrink. Along with the hope of me ever getting out of hell.

"We aren't going to drown!"

Out of the three us—Cerebus included— I thought I would be the first one to have a break down but it turns out the stronger one of us two was breaking down first.

Hades glared at the water, his face more pale than it typically was. We both fell silent the only sound around us being the crashing waves and occasional snore from the three headed dog.

With a sigh Hades collapsed to the ground, his arms wrapping tightly around himself in some sort of self-hug. I remember seeing a book on anxiety that said people hug themselves in stressful situations.

While this situation was stressful I didn't think it was that stressful. We couldn't exactly die—at least I don't think.

However, judging by Hades being even paler than usual, his blank eyes, and self-given straight jacket I'm going to assume Hades is stressed. I plopped down next to Hades before nudging him with my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. "Besides your powers not working."

Hades said nothing. He only tilted his head towards the sky and closed his eyes. The sea breeze blew through his hair lightly ruffling it. My eyes roamed Hades features, I had never truly looked at hades which is ironic seeing as I have spent...3 months with him.

The longer I analyzed him the longer I saw little tiny things I hadn't seen before.Like his hair was actually slightly curly—well technically it was wavy but it was teetering on the line between curly and wavy.

My eyes left his face and wondered to his chest. Even though he had a shirt on you could see he was lean. Now I definitely see why Desponia practically drooled over him.

I wonder what he looks like without a shirt...or any clothes.Something in my chest constricted and I felt myself blushing.

Oh holy plants my mind has been invaded with dirty things. My mother would strike me if she knew I was thinking like this.

What has gotten into you Kore?!

After about 20 minutes of silence Hades spoke him. His voice barely carried over the crashing waves and didn't carry the same frustration as it did before, "You can get us out. Your strong."