*Chapter 22*

TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE IS MENTIONED LATER IN THE CHAPTER
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
-*-

I woke up in the hospital. Which at this point why should I even be surprised?

The only difference to previous hospital trip's was this time my legs and hands were tied to the bed. Soft fuzzy pink handcuffs were wrapped around each of my wrist and ankles.

I opened my mouth to question but decided against it. My head was throbbing and it felt like pins and needles were stabbing it.

I strangely also felt like vomiting. So what's new!

"Oh! She's awake!" I heard a voice say.

I turned my head to the voice and frowned, "Why am I tied down with pink handcuffs?"

"Oh that's the only thing we could find." Hecate said popping up on my left side. "They may be a little-"

"Tainted?" Thanatos questioned.

Hecate hummed in distaste, "You say tainted, I say covered with love."

"Hush," Hades grumbled. "How are you feeling, flower?"

I groaned, "I think my brain is angry?"

Hades chuckled and gently began unlocking the strangely fluffy handcuff. "It's an effect of using a high amount of your powers. Your body system wasn't used to it, so your body had an over-sensory reaction and basically shut down."

I cracked a small smile and joked, "Will I have superpowers now?"

A smile drew over Hade's face and he playfully flicked my nose. "Just a migraine and body aches."

I sighed. Superpowers would have been cooler.

"Don't be so bummed. You learned a new trick." Hades murmured as he unlocked the handcuffs.

I guess he deemed I wasn't a threat anymore. Which I still was a threat considering I turned his brother into a plant.

Oh god Posideon. I hope he's okay.

I'm going to assume he's okay even though he's probably not okay.

I've learned that if you say something to yourself enough times you start to believe it.

For example I tell myself every day that I am going to escape the underworld. I...I still don't believe it but it's the thought that counts!

"Hades. Did you get your brother?" I questioned.

Hades eyes widen and he let out a small groan, "He's still in the whale."

"Who is in a whale?" Hypnos questioned as he sat on the end of the hospital bed. He grabbed the ice chips that were most likely for me and began eating them.

Hades began explaining everything that happened and I half listened.

I was oddly tired. My body ached and my eyes were drooping close. I fought to keep them open but it was no use.

I fell asleep to the sound of Hades talking about plant Poseidon.

-🌸🌺🌼-

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I opened my eyes and sighed at the dim hospital room.

I squinted at the darkness trying to adjust my eyes to the room. I could see the outline of a very tall figure standing by the door. It looked like they were debating whether or not to leave.

It was creepy. They weren't moving, just standing there and I couldn't tell if they were facing towards me or the door.

I slowly sat up. I felt my body cry out in protest but I ignored it and stared at the figure.