*Chapter 25*

On today's episode of Mya's hyper-focus, she attempts to complete her 39 chapter un-plotted book while listening to the same kpop song over and over. Will she succeed? Stay tuned to find out.
~{}~

Three hours had passed since I first crashed into Hades office and I think it's safe to say we were both drunk.

I've come to the conclusion that I am a light weight drunk. I only drank two glasses of wine and now everything was sluggish.

But boy do I feel great.

Hades was a calm and peaceful drunk. He was so calm that he was currently detangling my hair and putting small chunks into small twist.

How Hades knew about doing twist's, was beyond me.

"Are you ever sad?" I questioned Hades. It was random I know, but it was so hard to read Hades. Now that we were alone together I could ask him anything and everything. I most likely won't remember in the morning but it would bring some peace to drunken me.

Besides, I didn't even know that much about Hades.

He snorted, "When am I not sad?"

"That's depressing," I muttered, "Shouldn't you try and be happy?"

"Happy is just a word that's thrown around to make you feel normal." Hades said back as he patted my head, "All done."

I frowned at his words. They were partially true, but also partially false.

"Sure being happy 24/7 is the social norm, but I think you can truly happy without following society guidelines and without trying to fit in."

Hades chuckled, "There are only three ways you can experience true genuine happiness: love, discovery, and satisfaction. And I have none of those."

I turned and looked at him in confusion, "Don't you have Minthe?"

Hades took a long sip from his adult drink before shaking his head, "Minthe and I aren't in love...were in-"

"An entanglement?"

"No? What does that mean?"

"Sex," I said bluntly.

I'm surprised that no flowers bloomed or that my cheeks didn't bloom with redness. Sober me would be a stuttering mess just trying to say sex. However, drunk me had the confidence sober me wished she had.

Hade's cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he stood up, clearing his throat as he did.

I gawked at him, "Did I make the god of the underworld blush?"

"No, it's just warm in here." Hades stammered as he non-gracefully took a seat at his desk. I watched as he knocked over a stack of papers in his effort to contain himself.

I smirked and stood up. Without hesitating I sat down on top of his desk and sat crosslegged.

Hades sent me a look before grabbing a stray piece of paper and pretending to read off it. I held in my laughter before doing the same as him.