Jg imagine for ourmagconboystho

JG imagine for ourmagconboystho

(probably the dirtiest thing I've ever wrote🙈,read at your own risk)

Gabys Pov

I was in the library revising over some literature notes for a big exam final we had in a few weeks,and had been revising for the last couple of hours and i have to say im pretty tired,i had been in here for nearly 7 hours,so i decided to leave.

-

i had just got back into my dorm room,and my room mate was gone,and i had just realized i had forgotten to grab my laptop,noone must ever see whats on it,i mean i have alot personal photos on it,including nudes,i mean i just took them for fun because im badass but if anyone see's those photos i swear i will die of embarassment.

i just decided to shrug it off,and have alittle rest,and i would go back and get it later.

Jacks Pov |in library|

Gosh College is tirering i mean i havnt found one girl im attracted to yet,hmm i wonder who this laptop belongs to, i click on safari to see that the person is still logged in on twitter,i eventually learn its a girl and her name is Gaby i then check out all her photos and damn she is pretty, i then minimise out of safari and see a folder with the name BIRTHDAY SUIT.

i think to myself this must be some sort of joke but it isnt,she has nudes of herself on this laptop,and damn she is so fucking HOT not gonna lie,damn all the things i could do to this girl,im so turned on right now,so i exit out of the folder and see if i can find what dorm room she is in,so i can return the laptop,and i also have a few other intentions aswell

Gaby's Pov

i woke to the sound of my door getting knocked on and decide to see who it is.

"um hi

"hey,who are you?

"C'mon you must know who i am?

"nope,i said nodding

"uh Jack and jack

"doesnt ring a bell

damn girl well im Jack Gilinsky and i have bought your laptop back to you.

"thank you so much,i said while he handed me the laptop.

oh and uh nice pics by the way,he said while winking.

i was confused for a moment,then i realised what he meant.

uh not bad yourself I'm guessing.

we stared at each other for a while getting lost in each others eyes,well i was but i think he was to busy looking at something else.

you ok there?

well i was wondering if you could help me out with a problem,he say's while biting his lip.

id have to admit he was pretty hot so why turn down this offer,it was also the first time i would've had sex while in college so why not?

id love too,i said pulling him into my room.

He closed the door behind him and pushed me against it holding my wrist's to my sides while he kissed me with lust.

i then felt his hot breath against my neck and i shivered under his touch.

he had his lips pressed against my neck while i tangled my fingers into his hair.

small moans and profanities left my mouth which i could tell turning him on even more.

he then commanded me to take my top off so i did.

he then used his hand to unclasp my bra,and take it off.

his eye's were full of lust,as he grabbed one of my breast in his hand and massaged the other,which again made me moan again.

he then asked for my permission to pull down my shorts and i allowed him too.

he shimmied them off then started kissing my inner thighs which made me squirm little

he then pulled down my panties and put two finger's inside of me,pumping in and out of me getting faster and faster as my breathing became more

rapid and profantities left my mouth from time to time.

i finally hit my climax and he pulled out his finger's and licked them

damn girl you taste good,he said while smirking

i giggled a little

he then pulled his shirt over his head,as i fumbled with his belt of his shorts,then pulled both them and his boxers down,revealing his huge erection

i then started to lick his shaft then take him all in my mouth and pumped the rest of him

fuck gaby was all that escaped his mouth,and i enjoyed it

i continued to do this to him until he came in my mouth.

i then stood back up and he pushed me onto the bed

i wanna be on top,i strictly commanded.

i then hovered over him and positioned myself with him then began bouncing up and down,and i felt his eyes glancing at my boobs and moans and profanities left eachothers lips because of the pleasure we were giving each other.

we then both reached our high's and i collapsed next to him

wow gaby your fucking brilliant.

thanks!

do you wanna go out to dinner with me tomorrow night,i mean you don't have too

no id love to

well i better get going

no jack,please,stay

are you sure

i nodded,then curled into his chest falling asleep.

5 years later and me and jack have a great big loving family with 4 kid's,he has a full time singing career,and Jack and Jack have become way more successful

and i am a full time mother,i shortly became pregnant after that little night me and jack had and have never regretted one bit of our relationship.

A/N

i hope you enjoyed gaby :)

this is probably the dirtiest thing i have ever wrote tbh,and i couldn't even get over the fact that i actually wrote this.

and if you have a requested imagine,just please be patient,because i have a lot to upload,and i will let you know when i have uploaded yours :)

Stay Beautiful-Genie