JJ imagine for @BruhitsMakayla_1

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for @BruhitsMakayla_1
I really hope you like it :)
__

Makayla's pov

"I can't believe you" I whimper.

He moves closer to me "p-please don't come any closer Jack"

He stops quickly and looks down. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he mumbles.

"You said that last time!" I hiss. He looks at me wide-eyed.

"I-I"

I cut him off "save it for someone who gives a fuck"

I run out of the door, with tears steaming down my face.

I can't believe he cheated on me, again. Last time I gave him another chance because I loved him to death.

I still love him and still probably will for a while.

"Makayla please!" He shout.

I look behind me and race over to my car. I jump in quickly and turn the key.

The car roars to life. He taps on the window.

I roll it down "what?"

"Please, please forgive me I love you so much"

"Do you tell her that too?" I mumble.

"Please" he cries.

"N-not right now" I put the window up and drive away.

I need a place to stay. I drive to my best friend, Y/F/N house.

*about 4 weeks later*

"Get the fuck up, get ready or I will drag you out of the house" I sigh and get up.

"What type of party is it?" I ask.

She smiles brightly " you'll love it! It's a onsie party" my eyes light up and go to her closet.

I pull out my kangaroo onsie, I place my little Joey in the pouch and put it on the bed.

I go into the bathroom and get into the shower.

I wash my hair and shave all the parts of my body that needed it. When I had finally finished I get out and dry myself.

I pull on my black lace underwear and matching bra. I pull on the brown onesie and button up the buttons.

I sigh and look in the mirror. I just hope he's not there.

I tank my hair up into an effortless pony tail. I just apply some powder, mascara and some baby lips.

When I'm finished I pull my hood over my head. I walk out and smile at Y/F/N.

She giggles and walks over to me. "You look cute" I laugh and hug her.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For being here for me, for letting me stay here and for being my best friend" I smile.

"Your so cheesy" she laughs.

"Okay let's go!" She yells. I laughs once again and look at her onsie.

She wearing a monkey onesie, she has her hood on with her tail swaying behind her.

"Hurry up!" She yells.

We jump in the car and make our way over to the party.

--
When we finally arrive at the house, we get out and walk over to the open front doors.

I'm instantly hit with the smell of booze and weed. I smile widely and make my way to the drinks.

I grab a couple of cups and scull them down. I look around and giggle. Everyone here is in a onesie.

I go to the dance floor and dance around with some of my other friends.

I jump when I feel a pair of hands on my waist. I turn around and push him away.

"Get away from me" I hiss.

"No, baby girl-" I cut him off.

"I am not your baby girl" he grunts and pulls me closer to him.

"Get off" he shakes his head and pulls my neck closer to his face.

"No" he breaths. I furrow my eyebrows.

His lips move closer to mine.

"What are you doing?" I mumble.

"Getting my girlfriend back" he smirks.

His lips smash into mine in a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much baby girl, I'm so sorry please just one more chance" he mumbles.

I nod my head slowly. "Fine, but this is the last time. Don't screw it up Johnson" I laugh.

"I won't, I promise" he kisses my again.

"Oh and I love you too"

__
I hope you like this, and I'm so sorry it took a while to publish!😔
__