JG imagine

Y/N POV

I was driving home when I got a text from jack.

King G👑: hey baby, I'll be at Johnson's really late tonight. But I left you a gift on the counter to make up for it!💋💋

Y/N: Ya, sure babe but don't be out too long cuz I want my pre-bedtime cuddles.

After that he didn't respond, I just assumed his phone died.

5 hours later,
It'll like 3 in the morning where is that boy!? I was getting really angry with him so I decided to drive over to Johnson's.

When I got there the whole house was lit up like a Christmas tree, so I knew that everyone was still awake. Have they ever heard of sleep?

I went up to the door and knocked three times before Johnson answered stoned as shit.
"Hey j"

"Hey Y/N, why are you here?"

" I was just her to find out where jack is, he's never out this late."

" I think he went upstairs with Madison to help her with something"

" oh ok, can I come in?"

" yea sure"

I got in the door took off my shoes and marched upstairs, I wasn't ready for what I was about to see. Deep down I knew what he was doing when Johnson told me he went upstairs with Madison.

I opened the door to see jack passed out naked next to a naked Madison beer. What a slut.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes so I slapped jack in the face and ran.

I ran straight to my car and drove home, to my parents house.

||2 weeks later||

Jack has been trying to reach me but I have been ignoring him. Me ignoring him hasn't stopped him from trying tho I got a Twitter notification saying.

"@,jackgilinsky going live in younow!"

If I see his face maybe I can get over him easier, so I logged onto younow and clicked on his stream. He looked like crap. His hair was a mess, his nose was running, his cheeks were red and tear stained, he had major bags under his eyes and his eyes were bloodshot.

During the stream all he talked about was how big of a mistake he made and how much he missed me, and to be honest... I missed him too.

I closed my laptop and ran to my car, I needed to talk to him ASAP. I want to hear his side of the story.

When I got to his house his face lite up he had a huge smile now. I said

"Jack, I'm willing to let you explain"

"O-ok, Y/N I can't even believe I did that, I don't even remember it happening. Madison slipped something in my drink. Letting you go was the worst mistake of my life and I was a stupid idiot. I still and a stupid idiot but, I want to be your stupid idiot."

"Jack, I-"

"Please, I will love you ti'll the end of time"

" one last chance, but blow it and your gone(for good)"

"Oh my god thank you so much Y/N I promise I will never make that mistake again, ever."

"Ok, now come here Ya goof" i said gesturing for a hug, of corse jack being the person he is, he went for the kiss instead. And I gladly accepted.

A/N hey guyssssss I'm a new co-owner of this account! So I hope you liked the imagine.

Stay sexy💋
~Talia ❤️