Imagine for _thegilinskylife_

__
Hey everyone It's Nikeisha again.

The girl that requested this imagine didn't give a theme so I really hope you like this Janelle _thegilinskylife_
__

Janelle's pov

I burst into another round of tears as I think of the day I had.

I was pushed into the lockers, thrown to the floor, kicked, punched and just thrown around.

I'm sick of this. I don deserve this! No one deserves this.

I cover my mouth so mom won't hear me crying and come in. I walk into my bathroom and open a draw.

The clanking and rattling is heated when I pull out my razor.

I hold it over my wrist.

One slash for being born.

Another for being bullied.

Another for being worthless.
(Your not worthless, your beautiful and amazing)

Another for being depressed

And another for having the demons in my head that make me do this.

I cover my mouth again to try and hide my sobs that are echoing the little room.

I walk over to the sink and drop the bloody razor and turn the tap on. I cringed while I clean them because it stings.

When I'm finished cleaning my cuts I walk into my bedroom and sit on my bed, I stare out the window.

I can hear my parents yelling and screaming at each other again. I'm sick of all of this.

I'm sick of the world.

I'm sick of me.

I'm sick of being stupid enough to fall into the demons trap called depression.

I have to get away from all of this. I have to get away from life.

I race into the bathroom and grab out some tablets and pour them into my hand.

There's about 7 of them.

I walk out to my bed and look out the window again. I can see my boyfriend Jack walking up to my front door.

No! I won't have enough time. He knows about my depression and self harm that's why he comes to my house after school every afternoon.

I pour the tablets into my mouth and gulp down some water. I lye back on my bed and look at my door.

It swings open and Jack comes in with his signature smile. But it fades when he see me only just with my eyes open.

I struggle to take in some oxygen. My eyes droop a little.

"Janelle! No please stay with me baby" he yells and comes to my side. He picks me up and runs into the bathroom. The tablets are all over the floor.

"No Jan please don't go please" he sobs. He pales me next to the toilet and lifts my face to the lid.

"How many did you take!" He cry's. "S-seve-en" I manage to get out.

"I'm sorry baby" he opens my mouth and sticks his fingers down my throat.

I gag and I puke out some of the tablets into the toilet.

I try to get from his grip but I'm to weak. It's too late.

"No!" He puts his fingers in my mouth again. I gag even more and puke into the toilet again.

I can faintly hear him counting the number of tablets.

"That's all of them, Janelle please stay with me baby, I love you" he cry's. A few of his tears fall onto my face as I cry along with him.

"I-I'm so-orry" I choke out. He pulls me into his chest, his head is in my neck as he sobs.

"I'm sorry, I love you so much, please don't ever try to leave me again" he cry's. I nod and sigh.

"I'm sorry Jack, I love you too. I'm sorry" I mumble. The room is filled with the sounds of his sobs.
__
Hey guys. I hope you liked this @_thegilinskylife_

Thank you so much guys for 300K! That's honestly amazing! There will be some more imagines coming soon!

Love you all💞
__