JG imagine for Awesome3223

Y/N pov
From-Gilinsky 💕🙌🙊
I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE
ITS OVER,MADISON IS WHO I LOVE
AND MY HEART ONLY BEATS FOR HER NOW,HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

As soon as I red that text I was both shocked and confused,Jack would never text something so horrible ever,I was currently driving to our apartment but then changed directions and headed towards Nash and cam's place instead.
-
I headed up to their apartment with my suitcase and knocked on the door and can answered with his beautiful husky dog jacks (correct me if I'm wrong)
"Hey Y/N,what's up
"Hey Cam do you mind if I come and hang with you guys for abit
"No I don't mind,come in.

I walked into the house to see Nash,Matt and Bryant playing Jenga and Carter,Hayes and Johnson on their phones,then they all stopped what they were doing and came in for a big group hug.

"Omg y/n we missed you so much,they all hollered at me.

Then they released from the hug.

"Um have you seen Jack yet,he just left before you came telling us how much he couldn't wait for you to get back,Nash said.

"Oh but I just received a text from him saying this,I said revealing my phone to the guys and they red the message.

"what,that's not like him,Nash said

"Yeah he would never do that,Hayes said

"Madison?what the heck is going on,Carter said

"That's strange,Matt said

"I'll call him and see what's up,Johnson said determinedly.

•Johnson on the phone with Jack•
"Yo Bro,Y/N just arrived here at Nash and cams place and said you sent her a text saying that it was over.

"What I would never break up with her

"Dude check your messages

"Damn,that must've been madison when she had my phone,tell Y/N that I'm coming over right now.
•end of call•

"Uh Jack said he's coming over right now,and that it must've been madison who had sent that message to you,Johnson said.

"Yup typical madison,she's tried to use all of us then if we never gave her what she wanted then she would move on to another guy and repeat,Cam said while crossing his arms over his chest.

In a matter of minutes Jack was here
"Omg Y/N,he said pulling me in for a hug.
"Jack,I said embracing his presence
"You know I would never do this to you,or to us.
"I know

Just as I was talking to Jack,Madison came through the door and everyone glared at her

"I'm pregnant,she said holding her stomach
"To who?
She looked straight at Jack
"No Madison it can't be me,we never did it together
"Oh looks who back
"Madison just shut up,Y/N is allowed to be here,Hayes said
"Madison Leave Now,Nash instructed.

She left without a doubt and we never heard from her again..

A/N
This was completely random but oh well....

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie