Dirty Nate Imagine for @myriama6

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for @myriama6
I hope you like it! :)
__
Myriam's pov

"Hey baby girl" Nate snakes his arms around my waist.

"Having fun?" I nod my head and bit my lip.

"Go dance, have fun babe" I turn around and pull his head down with one hand.

I kiss his lips and smile.

"Go" he nods and runs off to his group of friends.

I go into the middle of the dance floor with my friends.

"This party is so sick" my friend pulls me into her for a hug.

"Yeah it is" I giggle. Someone comes up behind me and grasps my hips.

As a natural reflex I start to to grind into the body.

A loud grunt comes out of his mouth.

"Jack you asshole, go have fun" I giggle. I slap his chest and push him away.

"Fine" he crosses the dance floor and goes to my friend.

"what was that?" I hear Nate growl in my left ear while gripping my hips tightly.

"What?" I ask.

"You know what I'm talking about baby girl" he kisses my neck.

"Me and Jack were dancing" I say innocently. He grunts and plants my ass on his already hard erection.

"Your going to regret that babe" I start to move my hips to the beat of the song.

"Are you jealous?" I turn around and smirk.

He shakes his head quickly. "You are" I poke his chest.

"How can I not when your grinding on someone else?" He fires back.

I smirk and pull his head down to my forehead, he bends slightly and looks into my eyes.

"No need to be jealous baby" I smirk.

He grunts and picks me up. He walks over to the wall and slams my back into it.

His lips find mine in a hungry kiss.

I wrap my arms and legs around him. I tug and pull at the ends of his hair on the back of his head.

"Myriam" he moans. I smirk and grind my hips against his.

"Fuck" he breaths.

"Bro, take it up stairs" we turn our heads to see a smirking Gilinsky.

"Fine with me" Nate smirks. He carries me upstairs to our shared bedroom.

He throws me onto the bed and crawls on top of me.

"Now don't ever do that again?" I giggle.

"What?" He groans.

"Flirt and dance with another guy" he smashes my his lips onto my in a heated make-out session.

"Nate" I moan loudly. He grinds his hips against mine.

"Please" he smirks and rips my dress off.

I unbuckle his pants and pull them down along with his boxers.

His erection springs up and hits his toned abbs. I grasp it in my small hands.

I starts to pump it up and down slowly.

He falls onto the bed and moans loudly. I start to pump him faster and lip the tip.

He grunts and smacks my ass. I rip the reaming clothes off of us and bob my head up and down.

I keep bobbing my head up and down and then suck in my cheeks. He moans loudly, I feel him twitch and squirt in my mouth.

I moan and swallow.

He instantly gets up and flips us over. "I can't wait any longer" I can feel the tip at my entrance.

He pulls me onto his lap. I instantly sit on top on his and bounce up and down.

He moans lowly and meets me half way. I moan loudly when he hits my g-spot.

"Oh my god, Nate yes right there" I moan.

He thrusts into me harder causing me to leaning into him for support he flips us over so I'm on the bed.

He slams into me with fast thrusts.

The sound of pounding music, skin slapping together and our moans fill the room.

"Nate!" I scream as I cum on him. He's not finished with me so he turns me around and into a doggy position.

He leans over the top of me and sucks harshly on my neck. I moan loudly as he goes deep inside of me.

"Fuck" I pant. My arms and legs become wobbly as I can feel another organism come along.

"Fuck Nate!" I scream. I look up at him. He has beads of sweat fall down his face.

"Don't worry baby I'm coming" he grunts and slams into me.

I feel him squirt into me. I moan again. He rides out out highs and falls beside me.

"I love you so much Myriam"he pulls me into his chest. I grin and plant a kiss on his chest.

"I love you too Nate" I yawn and close me eyes.