Sammy Imagine for Ogcameron

|Enjoy Heilly:)|

Heillys Pov
I was currently at dinner with a few of mine and sammys friend,he was sitting directly across from me and he was paying attention to me the whole time,i decided to tease him alittle by purposely dropping my fork on the floor so i bent down to pick it up and it gave him a good view of my chest area.
I sat back up and he got a his phone out and texted someone,then set his phone back down.
Then my phone vibrated

From:Dadddy😍😂
Damn Girl why do you have to do this to me😏

I just looked at the texted and giggled so i decided to push him alittle further
I grabbed the spoon from out of my soup and licked it as dirty as possible which made him clear his throat.

"Uhm guys me and heilly have to go

So me and sammy got up and said our goodbyes to our friends and made our way out of the restaurant.
-
As soon as we got to the car i could clearly see what i did to him,the drive home was silent but mostly consisted of sammy sliding his hand up my thigh,but i let him.
He got higher and higher reaching my area
He started to rub me through my panties making me moan.

"Ooh you like that dont you,just wait and see what im gonna do to you when we get home for giving me a boner,he said with his eyes full of lust.
-
We got home and he picked me up and threw me on bed
In one swift movement he got on top of me and kissed me hungrily and roughly

Skip all the boring shit......

He thrusted into me roughly and quickly for a couple of minutes and it felt like there was a knot in my stomach
Sammy i think im gon.........
Yeah hold on babygirl im nearly there,on three.
1.2.3
We came on eachother then he collapsed next to me panting.

"That felt so good,i said out of breath

"Yeah well that was only just the beginning.

And then he started for round 2.......

A/N
Yeah i can tell this one was pretty shit aswell tbh,but i hope you enjoyed Heilly :)

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie