Jack G imagine for HttpGilinsky

|Enjoy Angie:)|

Angie's POV
In a few minutes me and Jack were gonna be playing a one on one game of basketball.
I wore a basic Nike sports bra and spandex and had my hair pulled back in a high ponytail.
I have to say I'm pretty good at basketball since I was on the varsity team.
"Hey are you ready?
I nodded

We drove down the basketball court a couple of blocks away from our house.

40 Minutes
We were tied 5/5 and the person to score this last goal would win the game i was dribbling the ball to my hoop avoiding jacks attempts of stopping me,i got to the hoop,shot the ball in the hoop,it rimmed it them finally fell in.

"Yassss i won!! I said with joy

"Nah you didnt,i just let ya,he said crossing his arms

"Yeah sure you did Gilinsky, i said sarcastically

"Yeah i did,he said flexing his muscles

"Can we please go home,i wanna take a shower because i feel disgusting with all this sweat.

He nodded

At Home

"Hey why shower alone when we can shower together and save water,he said smirking

I pulled his hand and led him to the bathroom.

We hopped in the shower
And started making out,until i pulled away.
"Before we start gilinsky your gonna have to wash my hair.

He groaned
He started massaging the shampoo into my scalp and it felt so good,and made me let out a little moan
I then turned to face him so i could wash the shampoo out of my hair
As soon as the shampoo washed out,he immediately reconnected our lips together and after a few minutes he pulled back and started to pay attention to the sensitive skin on my neck.

He then pulled away and told me to jump and he caught me and positioned himself with my entrance he thrusted into me with such great force which made me scratch his back and leave thorough marks deeply into his skin.

This is the night were we marked terittory on eachother and i also couldnt walk for two days,so i had alot of fun with jack carrying me everywhere.

A/N
Hey Angie i hoped you liked it even tho my imagines are pretty shit but yeah :/

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie