Cold Hearted|Preferences

|This is sorta how you met as well|

Nate
"Youve got a ice cold stare
But your hot like the tropics
If i approach you im afraid ill melt

People classed you as the prettiest girl in school based on appearance,so they also thought you would date any guy that asked you out,but they were wrong,you had expectations for guys,you and nate had been friends for awhile,and he started to gain feelings for you,he was afraid to ask you out because he thought you would reject him,but suprisingly you didnt.

Jack G
"Surrounded by flashing lights
They distract me from what i need.

You were at the omaha 12/20 show,front row to be exact,and jack looked down at you,and he could keep his eyes off you,he thought you looked familiar,then remembered that you went to a digitour stop,for him it was love at first sight,in your mind you alway fantasised being future mrs Gilinsky be you knew you would just be a fan,but now your his girlfriend.

Jack J
"imma show ya what im all about yeah,even though your about to find out yeah.

You were a famous youtuber,and was attending the Teen Choice Award Afterparty with your boyfriend and jack he could clearly see your boyfriend was a jerk,and you ended up dumping him then as soon as you met jack you instantly fell for eachother and ended up dating.

Sammy
"I caught that glimpse you threw from across the room,yeah i caught it.

You were really famous on vine and youtube,you also happened to be sammys wcw but you never knew.
You and Sammy were at an event once but he never knew you would be there,he then caught a glimpse of you in the room,and just couldnt keep his eyes off you,he eventually had the courage to come and talk to you and thats where your relationship kicked off.

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie