fight Jack G imagine for @RechelleHoare

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for @RechelleHoare
I hope you like it! :)
__
Rechelle's pov

I unlock the door and step into the echoing house. I drop my bag on the floor near the door and look around the dark house.

"Jack baby" I call out. He doesn't answer when I know he's home.

I walk into the lounge room, kitchen and all the rooms in the house that are down stairs.

I walk upstairs to his bedroom.

My small hand grips the door handle. As I'm about to turn it I stop quickly.

I hear a loud moan. Instantly my eyes become glassy with tears. He wouldn't would he?

I knew I should have called him to ask if I could come over.

Me being me I turned the door handle to see MY Jack on top of another girl.

I gasp and cover my mouth hoping he didn't hear me. He did.

His head shoots to me at door. His face pales and his eyes widen.

"How could you?" I whimper. I race down the stairs and pick up my bag that was at the door.

Jack comes stumbling down the stairs pulling on his boxers.

"Rechelle please st-" I cut him off by swinging around and slapping him in the face.

"How could you Jack!" I scream at him. He's holding his cheek.

"I loved you and you had to do this" I cry. I cover my mouth and shake my head.

"Rechelle baby please don't go please I love you" he pleads.

"I bet you told her that when you were fucking her" I growl.

"Listen to me!" He yells. I flinch back and cover my face.

His hands grip mine and rip them away from my face.

I look at the ground and sigh. I hate being so weak.

"Would you just shut up and listen to me god dammit!" He yells. I flinch back from his touch.

"I love you! I don't know why I was doing that please baby give me another chance please" he pleads. He comes down to my height and rests his forehead against mine.

"No, I've given you so many chances" I whisper. He drops my hands and lifts his.

His hand comes flying towards my face.

My head jerks to the left, I scream in pain and hold me cheek.

"You- you hit me" I whimper. His eyes soften.

"I'm so sorry, I-I don't know what overcome me" he rests his back against the wall.

"If you hadn't realised yet but were done" I whisper. I grab my bag, still holding my cheek and walk out of the house.

"Please" I hear him whisper. I turn around and shake my head.

"Go back up to the slut you were just fucking and imagine I don't even live here or you don't even know me" I growl.

His head drops into his knees.

I cover my mouth to try and hold in my sobs. I run to my car and jump in.

My car roars to life, I drive off with my regrets.

My regret is meeting the boy I once loved and still love Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.
__
I'm sorry if it's not what you really wanted I tried my hardest. I'm sorry Rechelle💞
__