Nate Maloley imagine part 1

"Y/N hurry up !" my dad hollered from down stairs.Today was the day i would be moving back to my old hometown which I was really looking forward to but and the same time no . I was exicted to go back because of Gilinsky,Johnson,Wilkinson,but the sad part was the past I had with my best guy friend named Maloley .
* Flashback *
" I had always had feelings for Nate , but the bad part was that he never knew & I regret never telling him how I feel towards him . " Anyways for the past couple of weeks Nate has been real flirty with me & I had thought he had feeling towards me but after a few days he had started going out with this girl name Ashley
They've had been spending quite some time together which didn't bother me,until Nate has been ignoring me for 2 whole months.On a Wednesday he came up to me and started talking to me and I just tried to ignore him but once I tried to go to the student parking lot he pulled my wrist & said " hey ! Where do you think your going !" I was tired and didn't want to deal with his bullshit I got out of his grip & got in the car & hauled ass to go home .
After a few hours I hear knocks on my door I open it up and the least person I wanted to see on my door step was the one and only Nate Maloley . " Well can I come in ? " he asked I just give him a death stare & said " NO ! " but right when I was about to close it he hold it back from closing and said " what is wrong Y/N ! " I just couldn't take it he thought things would be okay after 2 months of him ignoring me . This whole range of anger just bursted out " what is wrong the problem is you ignoring me for 2 whole months I thought I meant something to you I like you for 3 freaking God damn years but you never notice but when you were being flirty with me I actually thought you had feelings for me until you started dating the whore of a girl name Ashley ! " Its like I was a just a pick up and drop it to you ! It's like you left me on the side of the road like a coco cola can ! " I needed you I needed you through this past 2 months I almost committed suicide,because my mom died of cancer she took you in as her own child but your weren't there !!" By now I had just fell to the floor & tears were just streaming down my face ,but all Nate had to say was " I am sorry " and after that he had already turn away and drove of my drive way .
* Flashback ended *
I was lost in my thoughts until my dad hollered again to " let's get on the road !! Y/N ! "

Part 2 or what ?? This is XxWhatMaloleyXx ,but I'm not so sure if I should write a part 2 . 🙆🏼
Comment if I should !!!