Doing it right|Preferences

||When Gilinsky sorta sounded like justin bieber in this song!|

Nate
"I dont give a damn about what you say,whatever comes out ya mouth all those meaningless words that i dont worry about.

Your friends hated nate for no given reason,and from time to time they kept telling you that you could do better than him but you just defended him when they said that.

Jack G

"Yeah a haters just a fan who is scared to admit it,But i get it
,a preconcieved notion that you cant like us cos your friends dont

Before you met jack,you were not really a fan of magcon or jack and jack,only mostly because your friends thought they were weird and obnoctious,but you didnt actually think they were that bad,so you started watching them on vine,actually falling inlove with them,but your never told your friends,but they thought it was suspicious because when they said something offensive about the guys you would end up defending the guys especially if it was about jack.

Jack J

"And what i really want to do is make someones day.

Every single day he would see tons of fans admiration for over social media,and all he and jack dreamt of was to entertain people,and that dream came true.

Sammy

"Not a damn i dont give one
We gone get this money while were still young,yeah while were still young.

He loved his life to the fullest and enjoyed every moment of it.
But he wanted to be successful while he was still a teenager,so that when he grew older he would have a great reputation.

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie