Imagine for _fred_m_

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here. This imagines for @_fred_m_
I hope you like! :)
__

Fred's pov

"Sammy please come over, the demons are back" I sob through the phone.

"Okay, I'll be over. Please be strong" I hang up.

Your stupid

You stupid girl what do you think he can do?

Nothing.

Go cut yourself you deserve it.

I scratch my wrists thinking about cutting again. The demons keep going, their trying to break me.

But why try? I'm already broken.

Do it. We know you want to.

Your worthless.

A mistake.

You don't deserve to be here.

"Stop!" I scream. I cover my ears and scream a blood curdling scream.

"Stop, stop stop!" I try to drown out the voices in my head.

Someone pulls me into their chest as I sob.

"Make them stop! Make them go away Sammy!" I scream. Sammy rocks us back a forth.

"Hey! Shhh it's okay" he coos in my ear.

What's he supposed to do?

He can't help you.

Only we can.

You need to cut.

"No it's not!" I yell at him. I push away from his and scoot into a corner of my room.

That's right. He's only going to hurt you like everyone else.

"Stop!" I scream. I cover my ears and shake my head.

"Fred, please let me help you" Sammy slowly walks over to me.

"No!" I scream. I put my hands up in front of me and turn my head to the side so I can't see him.

"Please, I'm not going to hurt your Fred I promise" he coos.

"Everyone says that!" I scream, I stand up and hit his chest.

"Everyone god damned says that Sammy, Everyone" I whimper. He pulls me into a hug.

"Please stop, I love you more then anything, your my best friend" he mumbles in my hair. I cover my mouth to try and keep a sob in.

"I know, it's just the voices in my head, they tell me your going to hurt me and that no one loves me" I move back from him and throw my hands in the air.

"And you know what? It's true. All of it" I mumble. He comes over to me and lifts my face up to his.

His soft pink lips connect with mine. I kiss back slowly. He picks up my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Why are you doing this?" I mumble, when his lips are on my neck.

"Because I'm going to show you that you are loved" he doesn't let me reply.

Your not loved, he's just going to hurt you like everyone else remember?

I push away the demons and think about what's going to happen right now.

The kiss starts to get heated. He pulls my shirt off and then un-clips my bra.

I try to cover myself up but he pushes my hands down.

"Don't cover yourself, your beautiful" he looks into my blue eyes and kisses me with so much passion.

His hands find my breasts and start to play around with them. His thumb runs over and over my left nipple as he sucks on my other one.

"Sammy" I moan. He smiles and leaves sloppy kisses in between my breasts, then down my stomach and across my hips.

I pull his shirt off and unbuckle his pants.

He takes his pants of as well as his boxers. His dick springs up and hits his toned abs.

I gasp as his size and take it in my small hands.

He pushes them away, I look up at him confused. "No, this is all about you" I blush.

He pushes me down and pulls the remaining clothes off.

"Your so beautiful" he mumbles. He gets on top of me and positions him self at my already wet entrance.

"You ready?, I'll be gentle" I nod and close my eyes shut.

He slowly enters me. I cry out in pain, I fist the sheets.

"I promise it will get better" he starts to thrust in a out slowly and after a little the pain goes and turns into pleasure.

"Sammy" I moan loudly.

He takes that as speed up and that's what he does.

"Ugh! Sammy faster" I moan. I pull his chest to mine. I wrap my legs around his waist as he pounds into me.

"Oh my god Sammy!" I scream. He slows down and thrusts softly.

I unwrap my legs and fall onto the bed. He still thrust into me as I pant.

"Sammy, oh my god" I moan. He stays at the same pace but kisses me passionately.

"I love your lips" he pecks me lips.

"I love your neck" he kisses my neck.

"I love your breasts" he kisses them softly. I moan as he speeds up his pace.

"I love your stomach" he leaves sloppy kisses down my stomach.

He takes himself out of me.

"I love your thighs" he kisses up my thighs.

I take a shuttering breath.

"I love your feet" he kisses my feet.

"I love you" he gets on top if me again and pounds into me.

I moan loudly and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Faster!" I scream. He goes faster and kisses my neck.

"Oh my g-god Sammy, I think i-I'm going to c-cum" I finally manage to get out.

He speed up his pace. "Me to"

I moan loudly as I cum on him. That causes him to go over the edge and cum into me.

He plonks done next to me.

"That was amazing" I mumble. He nods and pulls a blanket over us.

He pulls me into his chest and kisses the top of my head.
__

I hope you like it Fred!
I know it's not the best I'm still getting used to writing imagines sorry.
Please tell me the truth on what you thought.
Now that I think of it, it doesn't really sound like a friends with benefits imagine.
I'm so sorry!😭
--
Until next time
Bye 💓
__