Cute Jack G imagine for @KimberlyJade9

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for @KimberlyJade9
I hope you like it! :)
__
Kimberly's pov

I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I have a beautiful gold and white dress on that rests softly on the floor.

(Picture should be up top or to the side)

Tonight's prom and I'm so excited to go with the love of my life Jack Gilinsky.

My brown hairs in natural beach waves. I have all natural make-up on with some white high heels.

My door swings open to revel my mom with tears glistening in her eyes.

I smile widely. "Do I look okay mom?" I ask quietly. She nods quickly and pulls me into a hug.

"My little girls all grown up" she sighs. I laugh and hug her back tightly.

"It's okay mom" I grin. She nods and takes out her phone.

I smile widely and pull my dress out a but at the bottom.

She grins and takes a few photos of me looking at myself in the mirror.

The doorbell rings, my stomach flutter wildly.

"That's Jack, come on Kim" she grasps my hand and walks down the stairs.

When she reaches the bottom of stairs to walk down slowly so I won't fall over.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I look into Jacks eyes and smile.

He has his eyes wide open and his mouth open wide.

"Oh my god Kim you look stunning!" He exclaims. I look down at my dress again.

"Thank you Jack, you don't look to bad yourself" he smirks. He's wearing a black tux with a matching gold tie.

"Come here" he pulls me in for a kiss. One arm goes up to his neck and pull him closer.

"I love you baby" he mumbles against my lips.

I giggle and rest my forehead on his. "I love you too"

"Okay come on, picture time" my mom ushers us.

"Mom do we have too" I whine. She nods her head stubbornly.

"Yes now hurry or you'll be late" Jack pulls me closer to him so I'm resting my head and arms on his chest. He has his arms around my waist.

I smile and so does Jack.

"Okay done, now go have fun" I giggle and grasp Jacks hand.

"Wait not to much fun" my dad pipes up. I blush and nod.

We go outside and I gasp.

Theirs a black limo wanting for us on the side of the road. "You got this just for me?" I ask. He nods and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Come on baby girl" he pulls me to the limo. He opens the door for us.

I say a quiet thank you and get in. He slips in with me and sits next to me.

"You look stunning Kim I'm so proud to call you mine" I blush deeply and kiss his lips passionately.

"I love you so much Jack" I nuzzle my face in his neck.

"I love you too baby girl" the car comes to a stop and we get out of the car.

He grabs my hand and walks into the school hall. I stare around in awe of the hall.

It's filled with streamers, glitter, balloons and much more.

The halls filled with couples dancing and just having fun.

We walk over to a table that has our name on it along with our best friends Jack Johnson and Y/BFF/N.

"Let's go dance" I nod and follow him out into the middle of the dance floor.

One last time by Ariana Grande starts to play through the speakers.

I wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his around my waist.

I was a liar.
I gave into the fire I know I should've fought it.
At least I'm being honest.

Feel like a failure.
Cause I know that I failed you.
I should've done you better
Cause you don't want a lair

Jack smiles down at me. I rest my head on his chest and dance along with the song.

The songs continue to play throughout the night, Jack and I dance, talk, kiss and just have fun.

When the nights coming to an end everyone gathers around the stage to hear who will be crowed prom king and queen.

"Okay everyone quiet down" our principle shushes us all.

"Thank you all for coming you all look amazing" she smiles.

"The time has come to announce who is this years prom king and queen" she claps her hands.

I really hope Jack and I get it. That would be a dream come true.

"Would all the nominees come up into stage please" me Jack smile at each other and walk up onto stage.

"Now your prom queen is..." She says once everyone's on the stage.

"Kimberley Y/L/N (sorry I dont know your last name🙈)

I gasp quietly and walk over to her. A girl comes up behind me and sets a crown on my head.

I giggle and take the flowers from the other girl.

"Thank you" I smile. They nod and go back over to the spot they originally were.

"Your dress is beautiful Kimberly" she grins.

"Thank you" I smile. I walk over to the other side of the stage and wait for the king to be announced.

"And your prom king is..."

"Jack Gilinsky" the crowd goes wild. They all clap and cheer for their new prom king and queen.

Jack gets a crown put on his head. He walks over to me and gaps my waist.

He lifts me up. I giggle and plant my lips onto his in a passionate kiss.

I rest my arms on his shoulders and smile into the kiss.

Everyone cheers and claps.

"Congrats babe we did it" I giggle. He nods his head and smiles widely.

"Now have fun everyone!" The principle shouts.

The music starts to play again, everyone starts to dance.

We walk off of stage hand and hand.

I feel a tap my my shoulder. I turn around and am brought into a hug.

"Oh my gosh you did it!" Y/BFF/N squeals excitedly.

"Yeah we finally did it"
__
I really hope you like this!
__