How many children you have/name/age/personality (Jack J)

(Just imagine you guys are abit older in this preference)

Sierra-18 years old
Sierra is the twin of Cody and is bestfriends with jacks daughter ariana and is the girlfriend of ambers brother brandon,she also likes volleyball and enjoys to read fanfic aswell 😂,on the other hand she is also very vain and selfish,she likes to make people mad and jealous,and constantly tells people that her father is Jack Johnson.

Cody-18 years old
Cody is the twin of sierra and is the best of friends with dylan which is jack G's son and they have decided they will attend college,but first they are gonna take a year off and go on tour,sometimes when him and dylan are in public,mothers think that they are actually jack gilinsky and jack johnson because they look exactly their fathers,he has a deep crush on nates daughter Amber but she doesnt know it yet.........he also is very good at rapping like jack.

Gianna-16 years old
Gianna is part of an orchestra group and takes education very seriously,she is a very mature girl for her age,she also travels alot to different states or parts of the world,because she wants to be a journalist as a profession and she is bestfriends with ashleigh and isabella.

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie