Dirty Jack J Imagine

This is for you horny Jack J's girls.

---------------------------------------------

"How can you not know this?" Asked your tutor. Jack Johnson. The nerdy boy yet a fuckboy in the school. Your tutor is a fuckboy, great.

You've been failing in Biology class. And the teacher asked jack to be your tutor because he got the highest score.

You and Jack were in your bedroom. He was explaining some biological stuff. But then he stopped and asked questions.

"what is homeostasis?" He asked.

"How am I gonna know that?" You whined.

"I told you that five minutes ago." He told you. You didn't pay attention to him when he was explaining all the stuff. You were too busy admiring him.

"I wasn't paying attention." You defended yourself. He sighed and closed his book. He putted it on his side and then he looked straight into your eyes.

You got up and walk around your room in frustration, he got up and placed his hand on your shoulder making you stop.

"Let's make this a game." He said. "I'm gonna ask you some questions, and if you answer it wrong, you have to take off a piece of your clothing."

"But what if I answer it correctly?" You turned around and smirked.

"I'm going to take off a piece of my clothing." He answered. You raised an eyebrow. Some parts of you thought that it was ridiculous and useless. But some parts of you wanted to do it.

"Fine." You sighed.

"What is homeostasis?" He asked slowly. "I don't know." You sighed.

He raised an eyebrow, waiting for you. You took your sweater off, luckily you wear layers for today.

"It is a steady state or balance in all cells, organs, or organisms." He explained.

"What are the 2 main divisions of the human nervous system?" He asked another question.

"Sympathetic nervous system and uh, I don't know I forgot." You nervously answer.

"Parasympathetic nervous system. Take the shirt off." He demanded. You once again walked around the room and took the shirt off leaving me in my tank top, my jeans, and my undergarments.

"There are 3 types of neurons. Which are?" He gave you another question.

"Sensory, Interneurons, and Motor!" You answered quickly and excited.

"This game is fun." You mumbled. "Yea it is." He said while taking his shirt off, leaving him shirtless.

He continued asking questions and you tried to answer all of that. But biology isn't what you're good at. So all of the sudden you're just in your bra and panties. And he's just in his boxer. Nothing else. You

"Last question." He said walking towards you. He pulled the strands of your hair to he back of your ear and then place his hand on the side of your face.

"What are the spaces between Schwann Cells called?" He asked. I took my time to think. After I got the answer I looked into his eyes. They're darker than the last time I saw them.

"Nodes of Ranvier." You breathed not looking away from his eyes.

"Correct." He breathed and then smashed his lips against yours. You have no reason to not to kiss him back so you kissed him back.

The kiss soon turned into a passionate one. His hands found their way to your waist and then they wrapped around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck attempting to pressed your body against him.

And then he pulled back. "So I have to take off my boxers?" He asked smirking.

"How about I do that for you?" You said seductively. He let out a small groan before throwing me onto the bed.

He climbed up to you so he was hovering you. "My god, you're so beautiful." He breathed and crashes his lips against yours again while grinding on you.

He ran his hand on the side of your body and ended up on your boobs. He pulled back and look at you. You bit your lip and nod making him to smirk. He unclasped your bra and throw it to the ground.

He crashed his lips on your neck sucking it harshly leaving hickeys on your neck. You moaned at the touch and he kissed down your body and stopped on your lower stomach.

He slide down your panties and throw it to the ground. He kissed your inner thighs and licked a bold stripe up your clit making you moan. He licked up and down your clit and you ran your hands on his hair. You moaned his name as his lips wrapped around your clit sucking it harshly sending you closer to the edge.

He then inserted a finger into you pumping it. He then added another finger into you making you moan even louder. With his mouth sucking your clit you felt a knot in your stomach.

"Jackk!!" You screamed his name as you came. He pulled out his fingers and licked your cum. He kissed you again so you taste yourself.

He took of his boxers and hovered you again. He slammed into you leaving no time for you to adjust. You grabbed a handful of sheets and moan loudly.

"Baby you're so tight." He groaned while he pounded into you.

"Fuck I'm close!" You said shutting your eyes.

"Me too.." He said. Soon you both came undone. He laid down next to you.

"Maybe we should play the game more often." He said panting.

"Yeah we should." You said.

Hey there! I'm Elda the new co-owner. Follow me on amethystazalea if you want to. Anyway, comment who should I do next.