Sad/ make up Jack G imagine for @JaimielynnChoquette

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for @JaimielynnChoquette
I hope you like it! :)
__

Jaimie

"No no no no no Jack please don't do this to me, to us" I plead.

He keeps the blank face he's had on for the past 30 minutes.

"I'm sorry Jaimie" he sighs. I let a few of the tears I was holding in slip.

"Why?" I croak out. He shakes his head and looks down at me.

"I should go" he mumbles. I gasp for air as a sob runs through my body.

"Please" I whimper. I grasp his large hand in my small hand.

"Please don't go" he shakes my hand from his and turns around.

"I'm sorry" he says before opening and closing the door behind him.

My small body hits the cold ground.

A loud sob comes out of my mouth. My eyes blur, I cover my mouth to try and hold in my sobs.

"Why?" I croak out.

I repeatedly hit the floor. "Why me!" I scream.

I get up and stumble into my bedroom. I plonk onto the bed and cry into my pillow.

I scream repeatedly. All of a sudden I'm pulled into two pairs of arms.

I sob into his chest.

"Hey baby girl it's okay" he coos. I instantly pull him closer to be realising it's my best friends Jack and Sammy.

"No it's not Sammy! Jacks gone and I'm nothing now" I scream. I'm turned around and pulls into another chest.

"Hey look at me" JJ's voice coos. I slowly peel my head from his chest and look into his eyes.

He sighs and wipes my tears away.

"Jaimie I'm sorry about him. He's not worth your tears" I whimper.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up" I'm picked up by Sammy and taken into the bathroom.

-4 weeks later-

You can say I'm depressed. I cry nearly every night over Jack.

He hasn't tried to contact me.

To get away from the pain I get high and drunk.

It's my only escape. I can tell Sammy, Nate and JJ are worried about me but I couldn't give a fuck.

He did this to me.

I take another puff of my weed and blow out the smoke into the cold nights air.

"Come on baby girl let's go to the party" Nate pulls me up off of the floor.

"I'm up for that" I sigh and pull my black right dress down a little and pull my black leather jacket closers to me and walk up the stairs carful not to fall over in my heels.

"You should get changed" Nate suggests.

"No way" I grumble.

He sighs "what ever, you just look so different now"

"That's because I am" I have changed. I'm not the goody goody anymore.

I don't wear pink and purple all that shit.

I wear black and all that.

He changed me.

"Let's go" I pull him out the front and jump into the car.

-skip car ride-

We arrive at the house by a lake, there is red and blue everywhere, teenagers on the lawn, in tress, the lake anywhere you could think of they were there.

I run inside and go straight for the drinks table.

I grab a few cups and skull them all.

I do that through out the night and go onto the dance floor.

I start to grind on random guys and girls.

"Jaimie?" A voice asks. I turn around my blonde hair swinging over my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I snap at him.

"I need you Jaim I need you back I miss you" he sighs. I look downs and smile a little.

He misses me just as much as I miss him.

"I miss you too" I mumble.

My heads pulled up and a pair of lips are attached onto mine.

My bright red lipstick smudges onto his lips in a passionate make out.

"I love you so much" Jack rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you too" I mumble.
__
I really hope you liked this!
__