Sad JJ imagine for @alyssaaxx_

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for @alyssaaxx_
I hope you like it! :)
__
Alyssa's pov

"Alyssa I'm sick of your shit! Your an alcoholic" my boyfriend Jack screams at me.

I whimper and crawl back a bit from him. He's drunk and high.

This happens all the time. He always says that I'm an alcoholic which I am, but I've been clean of alcohol for 3 weeks.

It's been hard. But I'm getting there.

"Jack stop" I whimper. His eyes flare with anger.

"What your telling me to stop! When your the one who is an alcoholic!" He screams at my face.

He moves forward to come near me.

I jump up and off of the bed, I'm terrified of him when he's like this.

"Please Jack, I'm sorry" I whisper. He slams me into the wall with a hard force.

I scream out in pain as my head hits is wall.

"No your not sorry, you always say that I'm sick of you" he growls.

"I've been clean of alcohol for 3 weeks what are you talking about!" I scream at him.

He brings my body away from the walk and slams me back into it. Harder this time.

"Stop your hurting me" I whimper.

"Good, know you know how I feel" I whimper and cry.

"Stop, please Jack I love you" I cry. My eyes blur as tears fall freely.

"I'm sick of you" he slaps me across the face. I scream out in pain.

"Your sick of me!? Of me what about you! Your addicted to drugs Jack" I scream in his face. I knee him in the crotch and scream.

"This is your fault you did this to me!" I cry. I go over to the closet and start to pack a bag.

He groans and grunts from the floor. "You bitch" he growls.

I tense when I feel him behind me. "Stop"

"No, I'm leaving" I turn around and push him away from me.

"No"

"Get out of my way" I whisper. He grabs my shoulders and throws me to the side of the room.

"Jack stop please" I cry. I collapse on the floor and cry.

He stumbles over to me and bends down to me. He lifts my head up so I'm looking at him.

"Your mine and what's mine stays mine" he growls.

I shake my head and push him away from me. "No, no I'm not yours anymore" I quickly grab my bag and open his door.

"Come back here!" He screams.

"No" I swing around and slap him across the face.

That must of knocked some sense into him because he holds his cheek and slowly looks at me.

He gasps and goes to touch my busted lip. I flinch back from his touch.

His eyes sadden, his whole body slumps as he looks into my still blurred eyes.

"Baby" he coos. I just shake me head and bite my lip.

"Baby, please I'm sorry I don't even remember what I did" I whimper and shake me head once again.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't good enough for you Jack" I cry. His eyes soften.

"Alyssa I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please don't go baby please" he pleads. I just cry and slip my bag over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I turn around a limp my way down the hall while holding my arm.

"Please" he cry's. I turn my head he stands behind me with red puffy eyes from the weed and the crying.

I turn back around and slump onto the wall. I'm in to much pain from being thrown around.

I pull out my phone and call Shawn.

On the third ring he answers my phone.

"Hey Alyssa, I miss you so much" he says sweetly into the phone.

"Help me, please Shawn" I whimper. I hear the sound of car keys rattling.

"Where are you?" He asks worriedly into the phone. This isn't the first time he's had to come pick me up.

"In the hallway at our house, I can't move help me" whisper weakly.

"I'm on my way. Try and get away from him" I can't reply I just drop my phone a collapse onto the floor.

I open my eyes a little. Jacks passed out, outside of his room.

"Alyssa! Alyssa" Shawn shouts. I don't have the energy to try and call his name.

I cough weakly.

I see Shawn come into view. He gasps and swoops me up into his arms.

"Oh my god" he whispers. He quickly picks my phone and bag up.

"I'm so sorry he did this" I close my eyes and let darkness over take me.
__
I hope you like this!
__