Imgine for barbymontiel

__
Hey everyone I'm the new co-owner to this account. My account is keishlloyd

This imagine is for @barbymontiel
I hope you like it.
__

Barbara's pov

My phone beeps and vibrates from my front pocket.

My fingers swipe across the screen to open the message from my boyfriend Jack.

It says.

From my baby 💞✨

Hey babe, I'll come around to your house in half an hour. See your soon baby, love you 💓

I smile to myself. He's such a cutie.

To my baby 💞✨

Hey baby. Okay see you soon, love you more xx

I reply and quickly jump up and run to my room, I go into my bathroom and turn the shower on. I strip off and jump in.

I quickly wash myself and do what I need to do and get out, I slip on a black lacy bra along with a matching pair of panties.

I pull on a pair of purple booty shorts with a black tank top.

As I walk down stairs I pull my hair up into a high pony tail and sit on the couch to wait for Jack to come here.

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rings, I jump up off of the couch and swing the door open.

I'm greeted by a grinning Jack with he arms wide open. In his left hand he is holding some roses.

I squeal with excitement and leap into his warm chest. My legs wrap around his waist and arms around his neck.

"what are the flowers for?" I mumble into his neck.

"I thought I should bring some beautiful flowers for my gorgeous girlfriend" be grins cheekily.

Heat rushes to my cheeks, I hide my face in his neck. I smile widely and hug him tightly.

"Come let's go inside" I jump down and walk into the lounge room.

"Aw I still wanted to cuddle" he pouts. I laugh lightly and sit on the couch. I pat the spot next to me and grin.

He comes next to me, sets the flowers on the coffee table.

He pulls me into his chest as I lye on top of him. His hands find my ass and lightly squeezes it.

I moan and the blush quickly. I cover my face and mumble "jackkk" he laughs and does it again.

That just instantly turns me on. I sit up so I'm straddling his waist. I grind my hips into his growing bulged.

He moans loudly and flips us over. His lips attach to mine in a heated make-out session.

I moan into his mouth as he massages my breasts through my shirt.

He takes my shirt off along with my pants. I moan as his leaves a love bite on my collarbone.

I rip off his shirt and take his pants off along with his boxers.

His painfully hard dick slaps against his toned stomach. My small hands grasp his hard dick and start to pump it.

His moans and grunts fill the room as I pump it faster and attach my mouth.

My head moved up and down quickly, I pump the parts I can't fit in my mouth.

"Ugh fuck, I'm a-about to c-cum" he moans loudly as he realises into my mouth. I swallow and look up at him.

He's a panting mess. He pushes me down quickly and takes the remanding clothes off of me.

He slams right into me not even giving me time to adjust to his size.

"Oh shit! Faster babe" I moan loudly. He does as he's told and speeds up his pace.

I'm a moan mess.

He lifts up my leg and rests it in his shoulder to get my g-spot.

"Oh fuck! Jack, right there" I scream. He goes even faster which I thought would be impossible.

"Ugh! Jack I'm a-about t-to c-cum! Fuck" I scream. He slams into me making me cum all of him.

He moans loudly realising into me.

He collapses next to me panting. We both try to catch our breath and smile at each other.

"I love you baby" he mumbles and pull a blanket over us.

"I love you too" I cuddle into his chest.
__
I hope you liked it Barbara!
I'm sorry I'm not the best writer.
Leave your requests bellow guys.
Nikeisha xx