When One Of The Other Guys Confess They Like You (Jack G

Y/N pov

I was at sammys house with my boyfriend jack,he asked us to come over and have lunch with him.

"Uhm im gonna go and clean up our mess, i said heading towards the kitchen

"Yeah ill help you,sammy followed and jack just went over and sat on the couch and went on his phone.

Jack didnt seem to mind because me and sammy have been friends since kindergarten,and we dated in 7-8th Grade but it ended once i found out he had cheated on me twice.
I got to the kitchen and I set the dirty plates from lunch next to the sink.

"Y/n i still have feelings for you.

"Well you blew your chance,i have jack now.

"I know you do,but it just hurts seeing you with him instead of me.

"Ughh i didnt come here to talk with my ex about our relationship,i came here to have lunch with my boyfriend and bestfriend.

"I know its just,i miss you soo damn much,i just wish i could hug you and kiss you the way he does,and i could probably make you feel better than he has ever made you felt.

"Im leaving,i dont have time for this...i said then stormed out of the kitchen

Y/N wait....

Jack Lets go,i said with rage in my voice.

What?,he said confusingly.

"We need to leave now.

Did he hurt you,that son of a bit....he said walking towards sammy.

"No jack he didnt we just need to leave,i said pulling his arm.

In Car

"So what did he do.

"He told me how he still has feelings for me,and how he could make me feel better than you ever could.

"Well we will see about that when we get home......

A/N
This one just randomly came into my head,should i make part 2?

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie