sad/cute nate imagine for @OurMagconboystho

Gabys Pov

Today i was going to visit my boyfriend Nate on the digitour sleighbells tour,we havnt seen eachother in over four months so ive missed him dearly and the andrea decided that i should suprise him by coming to see him.

But for the past couple of days nate hasnt replied to any of my texts,called me or facetimed me,im beginning to wonder if hes found another girl and started dating her,because he gets to see alot of girls and alot of them are really pretty,i still dont know why he would even date me,because we hardly see eachother,he would only be home for two weeks but he would spend more time with the guys than me.

i dont know why he has been ignoring me,i havnt done anything to annoy him or his fans,but hopefully he doesnt ignore me today.

before i left to go to the airport i wore a cardigan,tanktop,jeans and black vans then i put on light makeup,and only put on a thin line of liquid eyeliner on to make my hazel eyes pop,because nate hated when i wore makeup and i tied my long brown hair up into a high ponytail.

i grabbed my phone and suitcase and caught the taxi to the airport.

COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

I finally arrived at the airport and andrea picked me up andd drove me to the hotel were they were staying,they didnt have a show for another two hours,so they would probably just be hanging out,so i just decided to go up to nates room.

i put my stuff in nates room, and i guessed he was taking a shower since i heard the water running,so i just plopped on his bed and just layed there and nearly fell asleep ,until i heard his phone vibrate,im not usuallly a nosey girlfriend but i just decided to look,i read the text message on the screen and it was from a girl named Laura and it said if you think the time is right you should tell her! i instantly put his phone back on the bedside table. and just started to tear up,i always thought there would be a time when nate would leave me,i shouldnt be here,or have came here.

i was just getting off nates bed and was about to leave when he walked out of the bathroom, and he was stunned that i was here

"babe what are you doing here"

"oh just leaving",i said with my suitcase in hand.

"but why"?

"because your gonna break up with me,i said sadly"

what!,what are you talking about?

you got a text from a girl named laura saying if you think its the right time you should tell her and you have been ignoring me alot.

He didnt say anything walked over to me and got down on one knee.

Gaby (Y/L/N) your last name

i have loved you for the past 5 years of my life, i know that i havnt been around much but your the one who makes me happy,and my whole world revolves around you,my heart beats everyday for you and only you,and i most dearly want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you,

Will you do me the honor of marrying me? he said then openning the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring

tears streamed down my face and i put my hands over my mouth,and nodded yes very wildly.

he got of his knee,grabbed my left hand and put the ring on my ring finger,then he hugged me and we shared a long passionate kiss.

This was the best day of my life....

A/N

I hoped you liked it Gaby,i dont know if this long enough but yeah enjoy

Stay Beautiful-Genie