Daddys little girl Cute Jack G imagine

(I know this is my second gilinsky imagine,but he is just my fave,and i am currently working on a sammy imagine so yeah :)

Me and Jack have been dating for almost 5 years and he is now my fiance,we have a daughter-Isabella Gilinsky who is 2 years old and is almost a complete resemblence of jack she has the same eyes,nose,mouth and eyebrows as him ,but she has the same hair as me.
She is a complete daddys girl,whenever i see her she is with jack,he likes to spoil her alot by buying her new clothes,toys and especially vans,so i can see why she loves jack more than me,sometimes she even goes on tour with him,and he always takes selfies with her,which is the cutest thing ever,she also thinks of the guys (magcon,omaha) as older brothers or uncles because they are soo nice to her,but she was really really sad because jack had to go on a business trip tomorrow for a few months so he tried to spend as much time with me and Isabella as possible.

Isabella was sitting on jacks lap while he was reading her a disney story and i was preparing dinner.

And they lived happily ever after.........the end.

Daddy how did you meet mommy?
Jack quickly shot a glance at me and told her-

Well ya know how i go on tour alot with uncle Sam,Nate and Jack.

Yeah.

Well while i was on tour at one of the shows i saw her beautiful eyes watching me sing,and when i met her at meet and greet ,i knew that she would be the one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with,and our love created you,he said then giving her a big hug.

Im gonna miss you daddy make sure you skype me and mommy everyday.

Of course sweetie im gonna miss you and mommy so much aswell.

Can mommy come and join our hug?

Of course she can,he said opening up his arms so i could join the hug.

So i went over to the couch they were sitting on and joined their group hug.

Isabella i love you and your mommy so much,you two are the most important things in the whole entire world to me,if anything was to happen to any of you two,it would break my heart.

Jack quickly gave a me a peck on the lips and kissed isabella's forehead.

We love you too jack very very much.

A/N
This is also from the drafts of my jack gilinsky preferences and imagines,but im currently working on a sammy imagine so i hope it would be up soon!

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie