Sad Jack G imagine for @maddieeee41

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for @maddieeee41
I hope you like it! :)

Song-
Wait by MB3
__
Madison's pov

All I see is the yellow lights of a car come hurdling towards me front on.

All I see is glass being thrown everywhere, I can feel the air bags hitting me in the chest.

I can feel the car being flipped over and over again. The last thing I see before it all goes black is a face at the window screaming my name.

Memories of Maddison and Jack flash through her mind. One of the ones that stay is when her and Jack first met.

She has just fallen out of a tree when they were 11. Jack had helped her to her house and told her mom what had happened.

Jack went to the hospital with her just to comfort her. From that moment on they were best friends.

There were other memories of. He and Jack have days together but there was one other one that would disappear and then come back. It was the day Jack officially asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Maddy, can you please come to the beach with me?" Jack asked her, she nods her head.

He gasps her hand and squeezes it lightly. "Thank you do always being here for me Maddy"

She smiles wifely and pulls him into a hug. "Thank you as well Jack to be honest I dont know where I would be with out you" they smile and walk the rest of the way to the beach joking around.

Madison looks around the beach in awe. It's breathtaking. The sound of a guitar strumming softly behind her makes her turn around in curiosity.

There stands Jack and Shawn right beside him. Shawn starts to sing softly to a song.

"Maddy I've loved you for a while now. I know loves a strong word and that's why I used it. I know we aren't dating and that's why I brought you here." Maddy gasps as Jack brings her closer by her waist.

"Will you please be my girlfriend?" Jack asks hopefully. Maddy nod eagerly.

Jack pulls her in for a passionate kiss. Maddy wraps her arms around his neck and stand on her tippy toes.

After that Maddy can't seem find anymore memories of her and Jack. Shes confused.

All of her memories disappear. She try's to grasp at some type of memory.

Nothing. She can't seem to remember anything not even Jack. As soon as she saw those memory's she forgot.

"Will she be okay?"

When will she wake up?"

"Please Maddy wake up!" She feels something warm grab her hand.

"Sir you need to come with me" she hears another voice.

"No! Maddy if you can hear me wiggle your fingers please Maddy" she try's her hardest to move her fingers and it works Jack can feel her fingers moving.

"Maddy! She's waking up doctor she waking up" Jack exclaims. Jack feels so over joyed that his girlfriend is waking up.

It's been 2 whole months and he's been waiting for this day. The day she would wake up.

Maddy blinks repeatedly trying to get her eyes to adjust to the light change.

She looks to her left and see a lady that could possibly be in her mid 40's, with a man standing beside her holding the lady's hand.

To her right she sees a young boy that could be about her age. He's smiling widely, he has red splotchy eyes and a tear stained face.

"Who are you? Who are all of you?" Maddy panics.

"You y-you don't remember us?" Jack asks in disbelief. Maddy shakes her head softly.

"No" Jack gets up and punches the wall in anger.

"Why! Why did this have to happen to us?" He screams. He punches the wall again.

"Sir! Sit down!" Jack turns around with tears running freely down his face.

"She can't remember me, I have nothing now" he cry's into his knees.

"Jack sweat heart, it's okay her memories can come back" jacks mum goes to his side.

"Yes that's right her memories will come back" the doctor nods his head.

"But she still can't remember me or our baby boy" Jack cry's.
__
Hey I hope you liked this Maddy!
__