Cute Sammy Imagine

Y/N Pov
Today it was my bestfriend sammy wilks birthday,we just planned to hang out today,but i tend to have a little crush on him,i dont really want to tell him because i dont want it to ruin our friendship,but im looking forward to hanging with him today just as friends,nothing more.

Sammys Pov
Today is the day i finally turn 18,and i asked Y/N to hang out with me today because this is the day im gonna ask her to be mine,but i do understand if she has feelings for somebody else,but it would just kill me inside if she did.
Im currently driving to her house,and before i left i bought a bouquet of red roses because those are her favorites,and i also knew how to ask her out,it was cheesy but simple,come to think of it,im actually pretty terrified of her reaction,damn this is gonna be a long day

Y/N Pov
I was just on my phone until i heard sammys car pull up my driveway, i quickly ran to the nearest mirror and made sure i was decent before i left,i then grabbed my phone and wallet waved my mom goodbye,and closed the door behind me.

Sammy quickly ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me like a gentleman,before hopping in the car i saw a bouquet of red roses on the seat and he then told me that the flowers were for me.

"Awww thank you so much sammy,i said then kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh its my pleasure

"But i should be the one buying you stuff sinces its your birthday.

He just chuckled.

(Oh crap i just remembered sammys present),"oh sammy i just gotta go and get something inside really quickly,do you mind.

"Of course not

I gave him a quick smile,and went inside and looked on the couch where i left his present then made my way back to his car.

"Here ya go,i said handing him the wrapped rectangular box

"Y/N you didnt have to get me anything

"I wanted to

He unwrapped the gift and said:

"No way,is this a Rolex watch?!?

Mhm,i remembered that time you told me how bad you wanted one,so i bought you one.

Damn thanks so much girl,he said then hugged me.

After two minutes we finally pulled out of my driveway,and were driving to this place,he said was a suprise,after 20 minutes of talking,we pulled up to a nice little park,and their was a blanket was a picnic basket on top of it set up.

"Sammy did you do this!?,i said curiously

"Mhm,he hummed

"It looks amazing...i said in awe

We walked over to the blanket,sat down and just ate food but then he said:

"Hey wanna be more than friends?

(I knew where this was going so i played along)

"What, bestfriends?

"No more than that,he said nodding his head

"Mega Bestfriends!

Nah uh,Y/N ive had a bit of a crush on you for awhile and i didnt know how to tell you that i did,
I just love the way your hair falls into place,and i just love everything about you,and the thought of you being with someone else just kills me inside,so what im trying to say is
Will you be my girlfriend?

My stomach was doing flips and i was just so happy that he asked me that.

Yes! yes! yes! i will be your girlfriend Sammy!

After that he just engulfed me in a big hug,and for the rest of the day we just went back to his house and watched movies.......

A/N
Zaayum this was so bad tbh,i need to actually learn to write actual good imagines 😂

Stay Beautiful💅- Genie