Jg imagine for gilinskysbabe_

Kaylah's Pov

i had just gotten back to LA from visiting my parents and I was so happy to see Jack,but over Twitter recently I saw that he had been spending a lot of time with my bestie madison beer and people thought they were dating.
Jack thought it would be a good idea not to tell the fandom about us because he wouldn't want me to feel bad about had that I may receive.

I unlocked the door to our apartment and It was strangely quiet,so I figured he must've been sleeping,but why would he be sleeping at 2:30pm in the afternoon?

I gently put down my suitcase and as I was walking to our room the door was slighted cracked open and I hoped I wasn't about to see,what my instinct was telling me.

I peeked through the door and my instinct was right,all clothes on the bedroom floor and a girl laying next to him,I could of recognised that girl anywhere and it was madison my own bestfriend who I had trusted with my own life.

I tried to keep my grief silent by putting my hands over my mouth but a slight cry woke them both up and caused madison to cover herself up with the cover's and Jack looked amazed

"Omg baby girl it's not what it looks like I swear.

"Oh really Jack,this is exactly what It looks like to me.

"Madison I trusted you,but now all my trust and loyalty is gone,you are nothing to me now.

"Neither are you Jack,I'm leaving

"No please don't leave me.

"I have no choice Jack,you cheated on me with my own bestfriend,now I'm glad the fandom didn't know about us,it will be like our love never existed.

I then grabbed my suitcase without saying a word and walked out the door.

I then dialed my brother Jack Johnson aka jacks bestfriend.

"Hey Kaylah whats up?

"C can you come and pick me up from jacks apartment,i said teared up

"Woah woah what happened?

"Just come and pick me up ill tell you in the car.

In a matter of minutes Jack was here and he looked furious.

I ran to the car and threw my suitcase in the backseat then sat in the front seat and tried to get a grip of myself

What did he do to you

Can we just get away from this place first

He then obeyed my command and backed out of the driveway

Now tell me what he did to you?

He cheated on me with madison.

Seriously!

I nodded my head

I knew something was happening between them two by the way he was acting around her

Jack can we please just go home,I don't wanna talk about it.

"Ok but first we are going to get something to eat.

"Ok then can we go to chipotle

"Sure

Me and jack then walked into chipotle then saw the bitch that had a affair with the guy that loved me,well thought that loved me

"Jack I wanna go somewhere else.

"tell ya what why dont we just go home and order pizza

"yeah ok

3 Weeks Later Jack Pov

Jack Gilinsky @jackgilinsky

"Missed calls,ignored texts late night im staying up stressin,girl i got you on my mind i swear this happens everytime.........

this mustve been the 100th indirect tweet ive had towards Kaylah,i mean i dont know what happened to me i mustve been either high,drunk or a complete idiot to do this.

i dont know what came over me it just happened

I mean I must've gotten to attached to madison,that my hormones took over.

But I have to fix,she is the only girl I have and will ever have feelings for.

And she would most likely be at her brother Johnsons house

Hell he is gonna be so pissed at me.

Kaylah's Pov
I had been sitting in my room for the past 3 weeks trying to forget about Jack,but I just couldn't seem to get him out of my head,every night I could barely get sleep because memories of me and Jack would remain in quite clearly in my head.
I kept seeing all these tweets from Jack and I could obviously tell they were directed to me.
Two options were in my head
1.i could stay in this room forever and be miserable
Or
2.i could go and talk to Jack.

The first option sounded quite pleasing but sooner or later I would have to face Jack.

I took a quick shower and did what needed to be done.
I walked out the door and to my suprise Jack and was walking up the steps.

"um hey Kaylah
"Hi Jack
"Oh we're you just about to go somewhere I could come back another time.
"I was actually coming to see you,how about we go and talk at Starbucks
"Yeah sure

•At Starbucks•

I ordered a basic caramel frappe and Jack ordered a iced caramel macchiato,we then found a table and sat down.

"please Kaylah just hear me out.
"ok I'm listening.
"Look I don't know what came over me,but I must've been really stupid to let this happen,and I swear that only happened once,and I would do anything for you to forgive me again please I miss you soo damn much,just one more chance please

"Ok fine I give you one more chance,but I wanna take things slowly to recover from what just happened.

"Omg thank goodness,I love you so damn much Kaylah and I promise you I won't screw up this time.

"You better not...

A/N
I hope you enjoyed Kaylah

Stay Beautiful💅-Genie