Sammy Imagine

Hey Lovelies

My name is Taylor and I'm a new co-owner on this amazing account!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated anything but I had heapssssss of exams so I had no time but ill be trying to upload on here 3-4 times a week as well as my own personal stories!

Hope you enjoy x

YOUR P.O.V

"Hey Baby" .

"Sammy don't call me that, were not together!"

"Y/N babe I know you miss me"

"Actually BABE I don't miss you" You say clearly annoyed

"Just come over," Sammy says in his raspy morning voice.

"I cant Sam, I don't like you and were not together!" you say and slam the phone

You get out of bed and go to the closet. I'm gonna wear this you think to yourself and pic out a pair of ripped denim shorts and a black crop top with white converse.

"Have fun at school Hun" Your mum says

"Haha mum don't use school and fun in the same sentence" you say sarcastically. You walk outside and hop in your car and drive to school. When you get to school you walk into the school gates and see Sammy and his group of friends. You walk up and hug Jack G, Jack J and Nate.

"Where's my hug, or maybe more" Sammy says with a wink.

"Ugh your pathetic" you say and walk off to your friends further down the hall. When you get there you hug them, you guys talk for abit then the bell rings.  Math next and your quickly run to your classroom. You luckily get there before your teacher so you go and take a seat, but as soon as you walk in the devil himself walk in. Sammy comes and takes the seat right next to you in the back corner.

"Hey Y/N" he says happy to annoy you

"Sam please leave me alone"

"But baby I cant"

"Actually you can but you choose not to" you say in a bitchy tone

"The truth is that I miss you and its hard without you"

"As if Sammy, you can have any of these girls why cant you just leave me to be happy". He turns to you and looks you in the eyes.

"Y/N I don't know if you will believe this but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cant live without you"

"You just saying this so you can get me back and then break my heart again" You say tearing up

"Babe you know I love you and I cant go another day without you". He Starts to lean in and he places his lips on yours. This was not like your usual kisses this was more soft and gentle and you felt fireworks. He leans out and places his forehead on yours.

"I Love you Y/N"

"I love you too Sammy"

­­­­­­­

I Hope you all liked this imagine , this was my first one in a while so they will get better I promise!

- Taylor x