Dirty imagine for Jaslyn

JaslynGilinsky hope you like ;)
-Talisha M

I was laying on my bed doing my english essay that was due in the morning and i havent even started,I was getting so fustrated that i felt like i was going to have a mental breakdown.

I finally got the topic for my essay and was going to start writing when my phone rang,Letting out a loud groan i awnsered my phone.

"What" I growled fustrated.

"Woah babe you okay?" My boyfriend jack gilinsky asked.

I sigh "yeah,Im just fustrated,My english essays due tomorrow and i havent started!" I growl "I dont even know what to write!"

"Are your parents home?" He asks.

"No?" I say confused.

"Ill see you soon baby girl" He says in a lower more husky voice hanging up the phone.

"I NEED TO GET THIS DONE!" I scream throwing my phone onto the chair on the otherside of the room.

I start writing and finally get half of it roughly done before i hear my bedroom door open.

"Hey jack" i smile looking at him.

"Hey baby girl" He smirks,I go to give him a light kiss but he pushes me onto the bed turning it into a full make out session.

"I need to finish my essay" i tell him breaking the kiss.

"You'll have time" He mumbles against my neck,He kisses down my jawline and below my ear earning a moan from me.

I feel him smirk against my neck as he starts sucking that spot earn more moans to escape my mouth,I shift underneath him and my hips accedently grind on his making his breath hitch in his throat.

"Jaslyn" He moans.

"Yes jack" I smile innocently,He shoots his head up so our faces are only centermeters appart.

"Dont be a tease" He says pinning my hands above my head and kissing me with much passion.

With his free hand he gently carreses my cheek before moving his hand down the sides of my body to the hem of my shirt,He slowly glides his hand under my shirt and placing it on my lower back.

Being fed up with all the sexual fustration i start grinding my hips on his earning a couple deep moans to come from him.

He removes his hand that he was using to pin up mine and removes my shirt leaving me in only my bra.....

Genie here,just publishing parts of the book that have been in draft for a long time
Should i do part 2?

Omaha Boys Preferences and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें