JG imagine for Lilj_19 half of part 2

Jessi's Pov
After the little session we just went through i cant believe that he craved for more,i knew that he was intoxicated which made me alittle anxious to do this,but i guess millions of girls would dream to do this with Jack Gilinsky,since they all call him fuckboy or a "greek sex god".

He started to kiss me hungrily and told me to jump as he caught me with my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck,he walked backwards to the nearest wall and pushed me against it,he pulled away to regain his breath and i could see his eyes full of lust,i pulled him back into the kiss with my fingers running through his hair and a little moan escaped his lips.
He then spun us around and laid me gently onto the bed,his lips then left my mouth and connected to my neck and leaving little bites and blowing cold air on one before moving to the next,until reaching my collarbone
He then pulled away and pulled off his shirt,damn i didnt realise a guys abs could look so damn good.
I then pulled off my own shirt and saw him scanning my half naked body
"Damn girl ,you have no idea,how long i wanted to do that"
"And you have no idea,how many girls wanna do this with you right now"
He chuckled at my remark and started placing kisses all over my body until he got till my underwear
Without approval he pulled off my panties with his teeth.
His warm breath near blowing on my skin,he moved his tongue in ways that made me crave for more,this feeling was just temptatious.

A/N
I have tried to upload the whole second part for a long time but wattpad just wont let me,so here is about a quarter of the second part :)
-Genie