Cute/dirty Sammy imagine for Like_Im_Awesome

__
Hey guys Nikeisha here.
This imagine is for Like_Im_Awesome imagine.
I hope you like it! :)
__

Trinity

"Come over to my house today?" I ask my best friend Sammy, we walk out of the school gates and down the road.

"Yeah, but I need to do a few things before I come over" I nod and kiss his cheek.

"See you soon Sammy" he nods and hugs me tightly.

I wave bye to him and walk up my driveway. I unlock the door and walk in. I lock it behind me.

I make my way into the kitchen to grab and apple.

I take a big bite of the apple and walk upstairs and into my room.

I plop down onto my bed and continue eating my apple while doing my Science assignment.

"Ugh fuck this shit" I groan and throw my books onto the floor in one swift motion.

"Babe I'm home" I hear Sammy joke from down stairs.

"One, I'm not your babe and two I'm in my room" I shout to him.

Footsteps come running up the stairs, my door swings open and in comes a smiling Sammy.

"What your not my babe?" He pouts. I shake my head and cross my arms across my chest.

"What!" He shouts. I giggle.

A loud scream escapes my mouth when I'm tackled off of the bed.

Sammy's hands find my sides and tickles my stomach.

"S-Sammy s-stop" I manage to get out. He laughs loudly and pins my arms behind my head.

He holds my arms with one hand and continues to tickle me.

"P-please" I scream.

I keep screaming and screaming until I'm stopped by a pair of lips on top of mine.

I kiss back slowly. He let's go of my arms and places his hands on my hips.

My arms wrap around his neck, my hands tug on the hair at the back of his head.

A small grunt leaves his mouth, I tug at his hair again.

He lifts me up easily. We pull apart and take deep breaths. He throws me onto the bed.

"I love you Trinity, I always have. Since the first day of grade 8" he mumbles against the skin on my neck.

A huge smile makes it's way onto my cheeks.

"I love you too Sammy, like you said I always have" our lips connect back in a passionate kiss.

After a little the kiss turns into a hungry kiss.

I peon my eyes and look into his. His eyes are dark and full of lust.

I rip off his shirt and undo his pants. I pull the zipper down slowly.

"Babe stop teasing!" He groans. I giggle and pull his pants and boxers down.

I grab his erection in my hands and pump him up and down.

His eyes roll to the back of his head as a loud moan leaves his mouth.

I smile and attach my mouth to his erection. I suck harshly gliding my mouth up and down.

He grunts pulls my hair into a makeshift pony tail. He face fucks me and I gag and spit on his cock.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed after he's realised.

I giggle and wiggle out of my leggings.

He literally rips my tank top off. His hands go under my me and un-clip my bra. I wiggle out of my underwear and pull him closer to me.

I attach my lips to his, they mould together like puzzle pieces.

I grind my hips up against his. He moans loudly and positions himself at my entrance.

"You ready babygirl?" He ask. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck.

He slowly enters me closely examining my face.

I cringe in pain and grip his hair.

He starts to speed up his pace. I moan loudly and frag my finger nails up his back.

"Fuck Sammy, harder" I scream at him. He does at he's told and goes harder and deeper then ever.

"Oh my god" he grunts.

"So tight" he thrusts in harder then before. I let out a pleasurable scream.

"I'm nearly there babe" he moans. I move hips at the same time of his pace.

"Oh fuck Trit keep doing that"

"I-I-I'm gonna cum" I whimper. He chuckles and goes deeper then ever.

I let out a scream as I cum all over him. A few minutes later he cums inside of him.

He drops on top of me lightly and kisses my lips, forehead, cheek, my other cheek and plants a long kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much" he mumbles. I grin and peck his lips.

"I love you Sammy, always" he flips us over so I'm laying on him.

"Good night baby girl"

"Night Sammy"

-8 months later-

I scream out in pain as I give one last push. The rooms filled with the sounds of a baby's cry.

"It's a girl" they announce.

I grin tiredly.

"You did it baby, you did it" Sammy smiles.

He cuts the umbilical cord and takes the now clean baby in his arms.

"Hey baby girl I'm your daddy" Sammy winks over at him. I giggle and hold my hands up to him.

He places her in my arms.

"Hey baby" I coo.

"My two favourite girls in the world" I grin.

"Welcome to the big world Ashley Tatum Wilkinson" Sammy mumbles.

I massive smile makes it's way onto my lips.

Wilkinson I like that...
__
I hope you liked this!
_