- 144 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"You know that I'm very proud of you, right? You don't have to be so hard on yourself, Chris..."
The male raised his head from Emilia's chest and looked up at her, eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Thanks but... Where's that suddenly coming from?"
The younger female sighed and gave him a look, lightly slapping the back of his head.
"I've read your bubble messages about you saying you weren't satisfied with the MAMA performance. But let me tell you that it was more than mind blowing and I'm so so proud of you all."

"Did you seriously pay money for this app while I'm literally cuddling you here right now?"
Emilia giggled and shrugged her shoulders at his question, causing the male to shake his head but also still chuckle at her.
"But it's true. I could've done way better."

She narrowed her eyes at him and sat up, causing him to move away from her and making them sit on front of each other.
"Christopher, you are probably the most talented and dedicated person I know. I understand that as an artist you constantly want to improve yourself, but believe me when I say that your performance was incredible. Okay? Don't drag yourself down like this."

Chan sighed and looked at her with slight regret, wanting to believe his girlfriend's words so badly. He moved forwards and wrapped his arms around her waist, this time pulling her towards him so that she was sitting on his lap instead. Emilia looked at him with wide eyes, but smiled after, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and leaning forward to press her lips on his in a soft kiss, which he gladly accepted.

"You're too cute, do you know that?"
Smiling against his lips, the younger pulled away shortly after and shrugged her shoulders one more time.
"Maybe. You've mentioned it a few times before."

Chan cupped her blushing face with his slightly larger hands and leaned a bit forward again, pressing his plump lips on hers in a soft kiss once more. Not long after though, the couple broke the kiss again and looked at each other lovingly.

"I should probably remove my makeup. It's getting late."
Whining at the sudden loss of contact, Emilia sat up on his bed and looked at her boyfriend with a pout, causing him to laugh slightly at her.
"You know that it's not gonna take long and after that we can cuddle some more. Alright?"

-time skip-

"More than a year has passed, huh?"
Chan smiled at the younger's words and nodded, turning his head to face Seungmin. The two males were sitting on the couch together, the tv playing a random movie although neither of them was paying attention to it.

"Yeah, it's crazy if you actually think about it. I exactly remember the first conversation Emilia and I've had like it happened yesterday."
The younger male of the two smiled at those words and patted his leader's shoulder.
"She's good for you, so don't ever let her go again. I'm serious."

Chan laughed sheepishly at that and raised his hands in surrender.
"Trust me. I won't ever make such a mistake again. But. The same goes for you and Liz. She's the one for you, you know."
Seungmin blushed slightly and nodded in acknowledgement.

"Yes, I know. I really love her, hyung. She's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know what I'd do if I'd ever lose her."
The older one rubbed Seungmin's back and pressed his lips together in his signature :] smile.
"You won't, so don't worry about that."

Nodding at those words, the younger one sighed and got up from the couch, causing Chan's hand to drop back down next to him.
"I'll go back to bed now and you should too, hyung."
Chuckling at those words, the older nodded and wished him a 'good night'.

Sitting by himself a few more minutes, Chan eventually turned off the tv and stood up as well, making his way back to his with some of the other members shared bedroom. Quietly tiptoeing over to his bed, he carefully lifted the covers and slipped underneath them, trying not to wake up Emilia. But to his surprise, he was met with her staring back at him as soon as he turned around to get comfortable.

He held a hand over his chest in shock and gave her a look, causing her to raise her eyebrows at him.
"Baby, why are you still awake?"
She chuckled at his question and playfully slept his chest.

"Why are you awake, Chris? I've laid here for around thirty minutes waiting for you to come back, you know."
The male rubbed his neck and glanced at her from the corner of his eye.
"I'm sorry, but I've had trouble falling asleep again. Seungmin did too, so we've talked for a bit."

The female sighed at that and moved closer to his body, resting her chin on his firm chest while looking up at him. It was a full moon and the light of it illuminated her face just perfectly, making Chan sigh dreamily as he moved strands of her curly hair our of her face. Resting a hand on her cheek right after, the two of them smiled at each other while she leaned more into his warm touch.

"I'm sorry you're still struggling with insomnia... I just wish you could get a good and long rest more often."
Chan chuckled at that and stroked her head slowly, smiling at her sweetly.
"At least it's gotten a bit better since we're spending nights together. And even if I can't sleep well often, just holding you, knowing you're here by my side, calms me enough. That's my form of rest."

Emilia sighed at that and gave him a last look, leaning up and closer to him to softly peck his cheek before pulling away again. Getting stopped by one of his hands grabbing her chin, the older male pulled her back in and locking their lips together in a slow kiss, smirking as he pulled away and saw her reaction.

"If you're kissing me good night, at least do it properly."
The younger blushed at his words and playfully rolled her eyes, but giving him another sweet kiss right after and surprising the male this time. Eventually, she rested her head on his chest and felt his arms circling her waist, holding her close to his body.
"I love you, Chris."

"I love you too, baby."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:Just a general question

A/N:
Just a general question...
If I would write a fanfic about Eric from
The Boyz, would anyone ready it?

Also,
If you have any wishes for future fanfics or members, you can always send me dms or comment here 🥺