- 78 -

Me:
HOW DARE YOU??
ISTG
The heart attack you've given
me 😔

OiAussie03:
What-

Me:

Me:Please take responsibility Thx

Me:
Please take responsibility
Thx

OiAussie03:
Baby
I'm literally sitting right next to
you???

Me:
I know
But I can't express those feelings
to you in person okay? 😫

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

3rd person's P.O.V

"Are you sure you're okay?"
Emilia locked her phone and looked at her boyfriend with a neutral expression, slowly shaking her head.
"I was peacefully scrolling through Instagram and then this. What do you expect? I wasn't ready."
Chan laughed slightly and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her on his lap as he rested his back against the headboard of her bed.

The younger female blushed a deep shade of red and looked at him with widened eyes.
"I do like the affect I have on you, but please express your feelings to me in person if you can. That's why I'm here, y'know. I love this side of you. It's kinda cute."

One of his hands went up to slowly caress her cheek and she leaned more into his touch, smiling softly while holding eye contact. A few moments passed just like this until Emilia pulled back slightly, just to lean forward and connect their lips in a sweet kiss.

The older smiled right into it and moved his lips against hers rhythmically, enjoying every second of it. Emilia on the other hand moved her body closer to his and pressed their chests against each other, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Soon after, the two of them had to pull back and catch their breaths while resting their foreheads against each other, suddenly giggling as soon as their eyes locked.
"I'm so glad you're here, Chris. You have no idea how happy this makes me."

-time skip-

"Oh god, I've never known that you're such a huge One Direction fan. This is hilarious."
Chan gasped at the female's words and turned to look at her.
"Hey, I'm not...!"

"You literally just sang every line to 'Rock Me'. Don't come at me like this. Besides, I think it's quite adorable to you see this hyped."
The male laughed slightly and shook his head, giving her a teasing smile.

"Well, at least this ain't even my playlist. So who's the fan now?"
Clicking her tongue, Emilia pointed at him with finger guns and brought the hand back to steering wheel immediately after.

"True. But I've been a huge fan of them back in the days. I've always had a thing for boy groups and male singers in general."
Chan chuckled at this and grabbed her phone to change the song they were listening to right now.