- 98 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"I seriously didn't know it takes this long to put a bed together. I'm so done for today, my god."
Chan chuckled as he flopped down on the bed next to Emilia and wrapped his arms around her smaller body, pulling her closer to his own.
"At least we've got it done before midnight. Do you think Liz and Seungmin are finished with it by now as well?"

The male shrugged and didn't say anything after, closing his eyes and just enjoying having her close to him again.
"I've missed this a lot, baby."
The younger hummed and felt her cheeks blushing upon hearing the petname.

"And I've really missed you calling me baby, y'know."
Chan chuckled at that and started to stroke her hair slowly, making her rest her head on his built chest and sigh in content.
"It feels good to be with you, Chris. I'm glad everything is okay again."

Tightening his hold around her a bit, he agreed and kissed the top of her head before suddenly turning their bodies around. Emilia laughed whole-heartedly at that and stared up at him as he hovered over her, holding himself up on his elbows so that he wouldn't crush her underneath his weight.

Just looking at each other, both of them smiled sweetly and the male eventually leaned down a bit to press his plump lips on hers. Smiling right into the kiss, her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him down a bit so that their chests were touching.

Moaning quietly as his tongue brushed against her lower lip, she opened her mouth slightly and the older slipped his tongue in. Passionately kissing like this, the couple broke apart after a few minutes and tried to catch their breaths, smiling like crazy as well. Resting his forehead on hers, he pecked her slightly swollen lips one more and sat up on the bed after.

Taking a look at the clock and groaning quietly, Chan moved his head to smile down at her and watched as she sat up too.
"It's late. I should get Seungmin and go back to our dorm now. You have to rest too since I guess you're still exhausted from the flight and everything else."

Emilia pouted at that and took one of his hands into hers, playing a bit with his fingers.
"I don't want you to leave already tho..."
Smiling and ruffling her hair, he quickly pecked her lips and pulled his hand away from hers, getting up from the bed after.

Following after the male over to the other bedroom, he knocked softly and waited for one of the others to open the door. Being met by a slightly smiling Seungmin, he instantly knew why Chan was there and turned around to say his 'good night' to Liz, kissing her softly too before the two males took their leave eventually, leaving the two girls alone.

Emilia gave her best friend a knowing grin and both of them squealed after, hugging each other tightly as they were in the younger's bedroom.
"Oh my god, that was so cute! You two have had your first kiss?!"
Nodding excitedly, Liz smiled brightly at the older female and pulled her onto the bed, ready to tell her how it happened.

"It was literally so cute. Gosh, he's adorable. We were just talking a lot about random stuff until he suddenly asked me if it was okay to kiss me and of course I've agreed, cuz duh. But like this was his very first kiss and just oh my god! He's perfect."
Emilia laughed at the rambling and squealed again once more, feeling pure happiness.

"And of course it's also great to see you and Chan acting like this again. I've missed the look of love in your face you always have / had because of him."
Blushing slightly at those words, the older bit her lower lip and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm very glad to have him back."

After talking for a bit more, the two of them eventually agreed to call it a night and Emilia left for her own room. Smiling crazily, she got ready for bed and plopped down on it after, placing her hands on her stomach while staring at the ceiling. She was still smiling softly and replayed this day's events in her head.

It felt great to be with Chan again and she was ecstatic of them being in a relationship again. She was glad about taking the opportunity of moving to Korea, because otherwise she probably wouldn't have gotten him back at all. So giving up on almost everything she's had in her home country was definitely worth it.

Being brought back from her thoughts as soon as her phone suddenly rang, she sat up and moved over to grab it from the bedside table, frowing as she didn't know who'd call her this late since it was past 1am already. But a smile formed on her face again as she saw the caller's ID and didn't hesitate to accept it as she saw that it was her boyfriend.

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

Channie💕 wants to Facetime!

Accept / Decline

Accept

"Hey, babe."

Grinning as soon as she saw Chan appearing on the screen, completely barefaced, the female greeted him back and chuckled softly.

"Why did you call?"

"Just wanted to see you again before going to sleep, y'know. I'm already missing you although you're just living two floors above."

Shaking her head at his words, Emilia watched as the male got into bed and pulled his blanket over his body, adjusting his phone after so that he could look at her again.

"You really should sleep now. Me too,
Chris. We're gonna see each other tomorrow again."

Sighing softly, he knew that she was right but pouted nevertheless, not wanting to end the call.

"Okay, but let's go for breakfast tomorrow. Please? I know this really good place to eat at nearby."

Thinking about it for a mere second, Emilia agreed to this and noticed how the smile on his lips grew, his excitement clearly visible.

"Alright, great! Then let's sleep now and see you tomorrow~ Let's meet at yours at around 10?"

"Yeah, sounds good to me. But good night now, Chris. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Sleep well."

A fond smile rested on each their lips and Chris sent his girlfriend a cheesy wink before waving her goodbye and eventually ending the call.

Call ended.

•——————————————————————•