- 103 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"I love evenings like this."
Emilia hummed at her boyfriend's words and leaned back against his chest, one of his hands playing with some strands of her hair. A small smile rested on her lips as she snuggled further into him and her arms slowly wrapped around his waist.

"Don't you have a song to finish or anything? I'm sorry if I'm preventing you from working or anything."
Chan chuckled lightly and shook his head, looking down to get a glimpse of her face.
"I've finished everything for now and only have to review the songs, but I'll do that together with Changbin and Jisung so don't worry, baby."

Locking eyes with him, she softly smiled and leaned up to press her lips on his. The male immediately responded to the kiss and tightened his hold around her after she sat up on his lap properly. Tilting their heads to deepen the kiss a bit more, both of them smiled against the other's lips.

Pulling away after a few minutes, she rested her forehead against his and pecked his lips a last time. The older grinned at that and stroked her left cheek with his hand, his eyes staring right into hers. Emilia sighed in content and closed her eyes as she leaned more into his touch, fully enjoying the warmth of his skin.

"I should probably head to the dorm. It's getting late and I bet Liz is waiting for me to come home, since we've wanted to watch this one movie together..."
The male groaned at that and gave her puppy eyes, his lips forming into a slight pout while his one hand travelled back down to rest on her hip.

"But I don't want you to leave just yet."
Smiling at his, she brushed his blonde bangs away from his eyes and cupped his face in both her hands.
"I know you don't, but we'll see each other tomorrow again. Okay?"

Sighing in defeat, he loosened his hold around her and bit his lower lip. The younger female got off his lap and leaned down to press her lips on his cheek in a sweet peck. Just as she was about to open the door, she got stopped by him suddenly calling her name and getting up from the chair.
"Em, wait second!"

Turning around to look at him, she raised her eyebrows and watched as he took a few steps closer to her again. Chan was visibly nervous and she didn't know why. Already expecting the worst, she felt herself getting anxious and the look of worry was clearly noticeable on her face.
"Chris, you're scaring me... What's going on?"

Chuckling awkwardly at that, he stopped right in front of her and took one of her hands in his, squeezing it softly.
"Don't worry, baby. It's nothing bad. Trust me."
Releasing a breath she didn't even notice she's held, she nodded her head and squeezed his hand back in relief.

"Okay, but then what is it?"
Taking a deep breath, he laughed nervously and Emilia noticed how red his ears had gotten, indicating that he was blushing. The older then grabbed something from one of his pockets and slipped the object on the ring finger of her hand that he was still holding.

Looking down right after, Emilia felt her breath being caught in her throat and looked back up at him with wide eyes. She's wanted to say something to him, but couldn't find the right words.
"I'm not proposing or anything, at least not yet, but see this as a promise. I don't know if it's too early in the relationship to do this, but I'm more than sure about my feelings for you."

The female felt her heart swelling at his words and looked at his hand which he's raised, showing an identical ring on one of his fingers.
"I've bought us those promise rings, because I love you a lot, Emilia, and I want you to be the woman I'll marry someday in the future, that's why I'm making this promise. I've thought about doing this for a while now and finally doing enough courage to actually do it."

Quickly wiping away a tear that escaped her eye, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips on his plump ones once more, putting every kind of feeling right into the kiss. She eventually pulled away again and looked into his brown eyes, her own still being slightly watery from everything that's just happened.

"I love you so much, Chris. This is beautiful. Thank you so much..."
Her voice cracked slightly at the end and Chan was quick to pull her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her waist once more.
"I just don't wanna loose you again, baby."

"You won't. I promise myself to you too."
Smiling at that, he was the one to pull away from the hug first this time and looked at her with shining eyes. She giggled at his expression and loosened her hold around his neck.
"As much as I love this moment right now and stay like this, I really have to go. Liz is still waiting."

Nodding at that, he still smiled at her and put of strand of hair behind her ear, simply admiring the way she stood in front of him looking this beautiful so effortlessly.
"At least promise me to have a movie night together soon too."
Emilia chuckled at that and agreed.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you want. You can come to our dorm since it's less packed. Just let me know when and we'll pick a movie. Alright?"
Grinning brightly at that, he nodded his head excitedly and hugged her one last time as well as kissing her lips softly.

Soon after that, the couple bid their 'goodbye' to each other and she left the studio, glancing over her shoulder and seeing Chan waving adorably at her. She chuckled to herself at his cuteness and waved back quickly before continuing to leave the company building for that day.

Deciding to walk back to the dorm, since it wasn't that far away anyway, the smile never left her lips and she started to play with the silver ring around her finger. She couldn't believe that something like this really happened to her and she sighed dreamily as she thought back to everything Chan had said to her.

Emilia was more than grateful to have met him in real life, getting to establish such an amazing relationship with him even though they've had their downs as well. She knew that he was the man she wanted to stay with forever and it warmed her heart to know that he felt the exact same way about her, making her feel the happiest she's ever been.

And she was sure that no one could ever make her feel the same way Chan does.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:I felt really soft and just wanted to write some fluff, but this was so soft that I've teared up myself writing that oofI want Chris to give me a promise ring now as well 😤

A/N:
I felt really soft and just wanted to write some fluff, but this was so soft that I've teared up myself writing that oof
I want Chris to give me a promise ring now as well 😤